VixenTheFox

May 24, 2022
Uhh i have saw there a weird machine on the floor 50, what is that machine? and what exactly does it do?.Btw Love ur game mate <3

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
With more and more fetishes being added to the game do you think you'll be able to add the ability to turn off and on certain content? I've seen the word "enema" passed around and I gotta say, not particularly into that. :p

Reactions: Gu7

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
With more and more fetishes being added to the game do you think you'll be able to add the ability to turn off and on certain content? I've seen the word "enema" passed around and I gotta say, not particularly into that. :p
I know I've mentioned enemas a couple times, ha. I mean, I don't know if the dev would ever do scat content (I hope not, personally), and mostly just suggest enemas for the distension part.
As much as I'd hate the thought of seeing it personally, the dev's free to dig into the more "naughty no-no" fetishes like scat, amputation, bug-chasing, ABDL, watersports, guro, feral, whatever, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they got added eventually since the game's clearly meant to be a heaping pile of every possible fetish that can be stuffed into a single tower and benefits from as much variety as possible

That said, the game already kinda has a "toggle" in that players can simply avoid content they don't want to see, like if players hate the foot floor, they'll go in there once to see what it's about, leave, then never come back. Nothing's "mandatory" outside of the floors that have the passive income upgrades in them, and if the player wants to 100% the clothing and tattoos they'd have to explore the floor of a fetish they don't want to see, which is probably pretty harmless.

I guess it would be cool if eventually there was a toggle in the settings that allows the player to see what content a particular scene and floor would have in advance though.
If a player wants to be extra safe, they'd enable a setting that makes it so if you walk up to one of the dumpsters in town, it'd outright tell them in advance that there's tentacles in there, or if they get into the elevator, all the floors will be labeled with the fetish they represent, or going into the giantess floor, it'd tell them which giantess uses them for which hole, etc.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Linux users are forced to suffer
Good
Yup. We've been own'd as the masochists we are -- in 7 words. :golf clap: . Why the hate? You jelly we have the freedom to fuck up our rigs proper (vs having Microsoft fuck us.) I think our sweaty holes are starting to chaff. Who doesn't like a fun troll? Are you Shrek IRL? Naw, he's way cool.

But serious, 3 incredible easy commands in a terminal for a one-time setup for everything Windows Unreal5.

sudo apt install wine-core winetricks || sudo dnf install wine-core winetricks
mkdir -p ~/.wineprefixes/unreal5
WINEPREFIX=~/.wineprefixes/unreal5 winetricks -q corefonts dxvk vcrun2022 vkd3d

That single copy-n-paste is a fuck-ton faster & easier than https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-dreams-city-build-24-waifu-dreams-studio.171962/post-14225927 above having to install MSVC++ Runtime --- Going to the net, navigate a site, accept a EULA, wait on your backwoods DSL download, open Downloads to run cause you clicked Save instead of Run. more clicky clicky. yet another fucking EULA. and doing all the MS install bullshit.

Then one re-usable command to play - regardless of WDC release or even another Unreal5 game (excluding saving and unzipping the weekly game update: unzip WDC.zip and `cd WDC_directory`)

WINEPREFIX=~/.wineprefixes/unreal5 wine game.exe # any Unreal5 game

I don't even need to retype that command either. I literally just press the keyboard's UP arrow being in my command history.

Your use-case may be to apply some MS anal-lube first before they fist for their money & data grab. Us Linux 'penguins' & power-users are freebirding it baby. We don't fuck around and get right to the business end of things. "Get in. Get out. Nobody hurt."

P.S. The world runs on Linux (& BSD unix) -- 99.9% of all smart devices, phones/tablets, appliances, etc are based on Linux. You do the Apple-koolaid thing, Apple's BSD fork. And MS is in on the action too with Windows Subsystem for Linux apps on your PC. (Opps. you caught the NIX std. no vaccine for that.)

Last edited:

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Waifu Dreams Studio I stumbled across a feature you might want to add for "deeper player participation". Check out:
  • (It lists a few Unreal plugins)
  • (bluetooth interface bridge)
It's an open-source framework for apps to interface with pleasurable devices and even basic controller rumble. I think some of your playerbase may enjoy such a feature. Lulz.

Remember my previous mentions about controller support for things like SteamDeck and WDC UI being more controller friendly. Now buttplug.io takes controllers to the next level. XD
  • You could level up WDC to game controlled Joi & Edging.
  • WDC position & cum selectors could have different vibe patterns.
  • Different NPCs could have different effects (hucow, giantess, slimes, etc.)
  • Every single "toy" in-game could be mirrored IRL.
  • Even the in-game music.
Again, something I stumbled across this evening. Thought I'd share another wacky "spaghetti" thought out of my crazy brain.

Keep up the amazing work. Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio I stumbled across a feature you might want to add for "deeper player participation". Check out:
  • (It lists a few Unreal plugins)
  • (bluetooth interface bridge)
It's an open-source framework for apps to interface with pleasurable devices and even basic controller rumble. I think some of your playerbase may enjoy such a feature. Lulz.

Remember my previous mentions about controller support for things like SteamDeck and WDC UI being more controller friendly. Now buttplug.io takes controllers to the next level. XD
  • You could level up WDC to game controlled Joi & Edging.
  • WDC position & cum selectors could have different vibe patterns.
  • Different NPCs could have different effects (hucow, giantess, slimes, etc.)
  • Every single "toy" in-game could be mirrored IRL.
  • Even the in-game music.
Again, something I stumbled across this evening. Thought I'd share another wacky "spaghetti" thought out of my crazy brain.

Keep up the amazing work. Cheers.
I'm going to take a look at it right now!

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I'm going to take a look at it right now!
I wouldn't invest time into this it's a neat feature but only affects a small amount of players

In my opinion just hope lovense contact's you for a partnership since they advertise and give commission to your game

player two

Dec 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KL-001-A I get it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned in a previous post for Waifu Dreams Studio, do NOT make a Linux version of WDC. Modern Linux and SteamDeck play modern windows games just fine (without cockblocking Easy Anti Cheat and those multiplayer DRM). Having Controller support is far more important.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
tyvm. just checked out B26. :golf clap: nicely done.
  • Setting #4 on the cheap inflation machine. omg. lmao. laughed out loud again. ++ It's right across from my washing machine in the kitchen. Lulz. Just need the Hucow machine in the kitchen for food prep. XD
  • Chat seems so much better with the larger variety. Wasn't expecting you to mention pairs could appear in the future. whoa.
It did feel like there was a higher rate of "elf" ears. (Personally, I'm not into that frequent of chicks whose ears are the size of bird wings out to their shoulders. But an occasional monster girl is a visually tasty treat. XD).

Here's a thought ... (the crazy engine spun up in my brain. more "spaghetti on the wall to see what sticks")

Chat channels -- it would allow the player to visit their (randomization) preferences. It would allow to you manage your chat features development over time. Start with Singles. Once couples are working add those channels that are working correctly. and so forth.
  • females [singles, couples] - classic female types. mostly natural human features.
  • fantasy [singles, couples] - mostly "monster girl" types
  • trans/futa [singles, couples] - equal opportunities for all, a rainbow of all types - human, fantasy, etc. with an occasional cock "popping up" XD.
  • bsdm [singles, couples] - equal opportunities, with machinery, caged cocks, bukkake, inflations & other subjugations of human, fantasy & futa alike.
  • Joi/Edging - Have the NPCs tell the Player what to do. If you get the buttplug.io integration, this is likely where the first Joi/Edging could appear. No requirement for buttplug.io, but with controller, it could rumble. This one should probably leverage the trans/futa so there's a mix of all types.
Having the "channels" adds a smidge of complexity, but allows you to expand & refactor (channel down for maintenance, etc.)

Ooo ... another brain fart. On Chat, besides "Favorite"/star/bookmarking them.
  • Also allow for a "onlyfan" Fan-Avatar experience -- i.e. the export function from the Photobooth. The Player can then load back into the main Game world to play with, not just a random NPC on the other side of a chat screen.
    • There'd be no Photobooth export options as the Chat determined what's to be exported - nothing complex as the Player could re-export from a Photobooth.
    • This also allows for more Favorites & Favorite preservation (backups) in case the in-game chat has a Favorite count limit.
  • DMs ("direct msg") -- i.e. Import the Photobooth/Chat "exports" into the Chat, who could then be Favorited. If there's a Favorite count limit, I guess an NPC will need to "unfriended" to make space.
Also, Favorites should probably span all channels. Some Favorites may be for bdsm, joi, or just general chat.

TYVM for yet another banger release. Cheers.

(for those new or unaware, check out card sharing thread to post your photobooth or try out someone else's toon)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

blueebluebluee

Oct 20, 2023
1720990973925.png
does anyone know how to fix this error? started happening around build 18 and i havent been able to fix it :< (the dx11 solution hasn't worked either)

player two

Dec 4, 2022
That might not be a WDC issue per se. rhetorically, do other Unreal 5 games have that error? (I assume not as it wasn't mentioned.) That's definitely a limited to you thing.

Build 18 would have arrived around mid-May (backtracking weekly releases). What else was going on about that time: installed some new or torrented software, power-outage (having a bad shutdown), etc.

That last sentence, "exiting due to D3D device being lost." That sound like a lower level issue like a GPU Driver issue, maybe a forced re-install of all your DirectX, disk or filesystem corruption, etc.

Just a couple of guesses as I'd have google up that error code to. (I just use Windows for games that don't do well under WINE/Proton.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes