Ren'Py - Abandoned - Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Frostkor

Great art styles deserve more credit and the talent on display here is very phenomenal. The foundation of a great game is definitely laid out I just hope it won't fall into the same trap as other waifu games where they just keep adding more and more instead of fleshing out what they already have.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

laylaletsyou

It's still early days yet for this project, but from what I can tell, everything seems very promising! The artstyle is impressive to say the least, and while the speed with which pants are dropped is quite swift, I totally get that you want to push at least some family-unfriendly content right from the get go so that players can at least get a sense of what the style will be like. Keeping an eye on this one, I hope it does well.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LordMerek

It's too early to say for certain, but I believe this game is headed in the right direction.

Some Key Points:

Art is awesome (it's not perfect, and could use some tweaking but for the most part it's ALMOST what I'm looking for. Good enough, I guess.)

Backgrounds are similar to those seen in Katawa Shoujo, which doesn't really match the art style. I hope those are on the table for updating because they kinda suck at the moment. Drawing them by hand would be a huge improvement and make the Characters not feel like they're cardboard cutouts in front of a malfunctioning green screen.

Writing isn't great, but it's far better than the crap I see in most games and it's actually "English" and not "Engrish" so that's great. Though, I'd rather a storyline that made sense in linking these Characters together, an element often missing from games that try to use this theme. Somehow they're in the same universe and the plot makes no attempt to save face on how this is possible.

So far I've noticed rushed Character and Sexual Development. The Developer should consider slowing down the story and treating this as more of something you can immerse yourself in rather than a quick and forgettable fap.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

solidsgold

Very well written and the art is great. The game only has room to grow and expand. There plenty of space for characters from game that can fit into the concept for this game. It might just be a demo at the moment but I'm looking forward to future updates.