Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Outbreak [Chapter 0] [Outbreak Inn]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AbelardHeit

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
headers.png

Overview
Welcome to a waifu outbreak game. Build relationships with different waifus and get a chance to know them as you play through the everyday routine. Experience several girls' stories and work in a coffee shop. Enjoy relaxed gameplay while having a friendly conversation. Get to know waifus. Read developer notes for more info!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-13
Release Date: 2021-01-13
Developer: Outbreak Inn - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

image_2021-01-13_00-10-16.png image_2021-01-13_00-10-49.png image_2021-01-13_00-11-29.png image_2021-01-13_00-15-10.png image_2021-01-13_00-15-56.png image_2021-01-13_00-17-17.png image_2021-01-13_00-21-58.png image_2021-01-13_00-22-34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
artstyle pretty great and hoping for a varity of fetishes including netorare
UPD because apparently people don't read the thread after they see this post or have troubles understanding English: no ntr planned and here and after I was talking about hypothetical ntr that may be requested and may be not requested (it wasn't). If it will be ever decided to be done (I don't think it will really happen), we'll work on it overtime, never instead of the main story.
Please, stop discussing things that aren't a thing (no pun intended) and let us know how we can make the story/the graphics/the coding better.

Last edited:

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Ntr is a pretty heavy one, but I think we'll come to a route with ntr sooner or later
While I absolutely love the work your artist has done thus far, it's sorely disappointing to hear that NTR lies in the future. Waifus and NTR? Not the mix I, myself, would be looking forward to. I hope you reconsider while you continue development!

I'd also like to echo this once more but your artist is doing a phenomenal job with their work and I couldn't be happier!

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
While I absolutely love the work your artist has done thus far, it's sorely disappointing to hear that NTR lies in the future. Waifus and NTR? Not the mix I, myself, would be looking forward to. I hope you reconsider while you continue development!

I'd also like to echo this once more but your artist is doing a phenomenal job with their work and I couldn't be happier!
Guys, please, I didn't say about 100% possibility of adding ntr as the next route.
For now we are not even planning on adding heavy stuff.
We'd never add something the community doesn't like and if there were two parts of community we'd just make two releases with different routes. I don't think that's a problem and we are really willing to work with community if we gain one

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The art looks great, hoping to see more in the future, though I'd be careful with using the actual names of characters, some companies don't take kindly to that.
Yeah, we are currently thinking about this issue. I hope we'll come up with something in the next patch this week.

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Yeah Imma Pray to the Emperor that this doesn't get DMCA'd like that other game where it tried to put in Popular video game characters (you guys know what I mean).

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Guys, please, I didn't say about 100% possibility of adding ntr as the next route.
For now we are not even planning on adding heavy stuff.
We'd never add something the community doesn't like and if there were two parts of community we'd just make two releases with different routes. I don't think that's a problem and we are really willing to work with community if we gain one
Dont mind it too much. Some people here get their heads exploded even if a game had like 1% of their disliked genre in it even if it was avoidable. Theres no catering to those kind of people unless you only hear their selfish demands.

But i must say the art is pretty high quality. So im pretty excited for future releases.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes