Unity Abandoned Waifu Tamer [v0.2.0] [Geriko Games]

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
As far as i know, Geriko don't think we will have a PC version, because of problems that would appear if Geriko try a PC version

Reactions: De Sade

NeoGolem

Apr 19, 2018
Very interested in where this project might lead, I've always been a fan of character customization so even if it has an extensive customization platform paired with a posing mechanic that alone would be awesome. Anything more would just be icing.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
For those of you who aren't in the discord, the new build will come tomorrow (For the knights in the patreon.)

Darom

Dec 6, 2017
Good luck for your game Geriko, you finally found a nice name for, gg for that. Yep, we have met on your reddit post :p

GerikoGames

Jan 20, 2020
Good luck for your game Geriko, you finally found a nice name for, gg for that. Yep, we have met on your reddit post :p
I just found this sub, hehe. Thank you! Our 0.1.0 version is here, and may I will change this name [Waifu Tamer to something like --> Legends of Haremania]. I had to name it somehow because the only thing I had known was I want to create a 3D girlfriend sim to mobile. But so many things have changed. We successfully achieved the medieval look on environments, finished the equipment system and a lot more. We also named our word as Haremania. And in the story, the player will be a Guild Master and his purpose to recruit as many girls from different locations as she/he can.
->Send the girls on missions -> earn guild honor and money -> move to other locations (like Egyptian style neko land to recruit nekos) -> do the same.
from the other hand:
->Build relationships with your girls -> earn her love and unlock lewd scenes.

But most of these are in work in progress. BUT I SEE THE END!! :love:

I've seen PC version is required and with this lightning and graphics this request is more reasonable for me. I promised myself I'll work on it now. So it's coming. ^^

Pre-alpha of missionary sex pose is added too. I'm trying to create a unique sex system, still struggling with it.

Otherwise, I'm very new here so how can I edit this sub if I'm not a moderator or something? Like adding images, or do comments is enough?

cloth-system.png

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I just found this sub, hehe. Thank you! Our 0.1.0 version is here, and may I will change this name [Waifu Tamer to something like --> Legends of Haremania]. I had to name it somehow because the only thing I had known was I want to create a 3D girlfriend sim to mobile. But so many things have changed. We successfully achieved the medieval look on environments, finished the equipment system and a lot more. We also named our word as Haremania. And in the story, the player will be a Guild Master and his purpose to recruit as many girls from different locations as she/he can.
->Send the girls on missions -> earn guild honor and money -> move to other locations (like Egyptian style neko land to recruit nekos) -> do the same.
from the other hand:
->Build relationships with your girls -> earn her love and unlock lewd scenes.

But most of these are in work in progress. BUT I SEE THE END!! :love:

I've seen PC version is required and with this lightning and graphics this request is more reasonable for me. I promised myself I'll work on it now. So it's coming. ^^

Pre-alpha of missionary sex pose is added too. I'm trying to create a unique sex system, still struggling with it.

Otherwise, I'm very new here so how can I edit this sub if I'm not a moderator or something? Like adding images, or do comments is enough?

View attachment 580463
Oh hello, didn't think you would pop here just like that x) (Was thinking of talking to you about this thread on discord but it seems it's no longer necessary)

For the last question, i think you can see with an admin or moderator if you can have the "game developper" at your name and make it so that you can edit this thread

Reactions: GerikoGames

GerikoGames

Jan 20, 2020
Oh hello, didn't think you would pop here just like that x) (Was thinking of talking to you about this thread on discord but it seems it's no longer necessary)

For the last question, i think you can see with an admin or moderator if you can have the "game developper" at your name and make it so that you can edit this thread
Could you send me a message on Discord?

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
Ohh man, look very nice, maybe sometime we see a++l scenes with different positions and angles

Oct 22, 2019
Thank you K3NJ1 for the upload!!!

For people curious on more info on the game they have a discord server:
They are generally friendly and will answer questions/listen to feedback

Sex is coming, and they previewed a tit job on their discord
will there be a pc version