Unity Abandoned Waifu Tamer [v0.2.0] [Geriko Games]

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Uhh... Is there a way to reset the girl and get a new one ? I tried erasing any data I can find and even uninstalled it but the save file is always the same...
If you're on windows, poke around in the app data folders. To get there, type this in the run bar:

Local app data: %localappdata%
Roaming app data: %appdata%

You should be greeted with windows explorer, and see a bunch of folders. The folder you'll be looking for is typically the application's name (ie: I see "Glassix" in my folders right now) .. or the publisher/developer's company name (ie: "Google"). Deleting that folder should delete any saved data. I have not installed or played this game, so I can't be more conclusive than that, but it should put you on the right path. For other operating systems, it depends on the game.

Reactions: Eschaton69_Noice

Eschaton69_Noice

Jan 1, 2021
If you're on windows, poke around in the app data folders. To get there, type this in the run bar:

Local app data: %localappdata%
Roaming app data: %appdata%

You should be greeted with windows explorer, and see a bunch of folders. The folder you'll be looking for is typically the application's name (ie: I see "Glassix" in my folders right now) .. or the publisher/developer's company name (ie: "Google"). Deleting that folder should delete any saved data. I have not installed or played this game, so I can't be more conclusive than that, but it should put you on the right path. For other operating systems, it depends on the game.
Hmmmm... Sadly, I installed it on my phone and I don't want to fiddle around rooting it nor factory reset it just for this. Thanks for the advice tho...

Feb 22, 2020
So, in the android version, when i send her cooking, the standard meal says 2sec, but when i accept the cooking, it´s actually 2 minutes...

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For windows.... To delete the save, delete the registry folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GerikoGames

If you just want to reset the maid, talk to receptionist in inn to change the maid.
This One

Last edited:

Eschaton69_Noice

Jan 1, 2021
For windows.... To delete the save, delete the registry folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GerikoGames

If you just want to reset the maid, talk to receptionist in inn to change the maid.
This One
Thanks for the guidance, again I am installing it on my android phone and as for now I have uninstalled it and has not updated it nor following the development. I did not download the pc version either, I just own the (probably) old version for android phone. But, I'll keep this suggestion in mind just in case...

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
While I'm playing the android version, after you make the character, all there is is sleep, eat, cook, and wash. Am I missing something or is it still a wip?

Zerton

Jul 22, 2018
well... i just got this feature on android version after make the character, nothing more like screen shoot display... Or the game is just like this?? Or maybe I Must Going on up the level With cooking soup? o_O Screenshot_20210827_120106.jpg Screenshot_20210827_120124.jpg Screenshot_20210827_120133.jpg Screenshot_20210827_120118.jpg Screenshot_20210827_120111.jpg

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
name of apk was 0.2.0
but setting app detail was version 0.0.1
and there a mistake betwen the time of cook and bath

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
i try v0.1.3 and say good bye to this.
develope please give us something first before asking for redem code. we dont use dollar every where. ok?
my monthly salary was 5.000.000 vnd.
big number hur? change it to dollar.

Reactions: Lyzzak