3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
WWBanner.png

Overview:
Welcome to Waifu Wonderland!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-24
Release Date: 2024-05-24
Developer: ExerGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Win (Blacked Version): - - - -
Others:

WW01.png WW02.png WW04.png WW03.png WW05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
it looks like each girl is from a different artist, and i looked up other game from the dev and was with multiple art from other sources...

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
The cocks are very realistically drawn, thank you for your contribution to the art!

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well damn, I'm eating my words
No worries. I hate to say it, but it happens all the time.

I just finished up an art degree in game design, and they focused a lot on making us as versatile as possible. Every project we did had to be in a completely different style we had never done before. So I can work in a lot of different styles in both 2D and 3D, ranging from realism to super cartoony. I always try to avoid same face/body syndrome too. Especially in a game like Waifu Wonderland where there's planned to be a LOT of characters, I want the characters to all feel at least somewhat unique. Which people always think means AI. Which is fair. Most artists posting online generally only work in one style and it's all pretty similar, because that's what social media algorithms like. So it's all very consistent. Unlike my work lol. That's why I made that timelapse shortly before release, so I'd have some proof on top of the psd that I actually did paint these. I'll probably do one for the sketch process eventually too. They're just such a pain to make.

And thanks for editing your original comment. I really appreciate it! Having a comment like that early on will hopefully keep it from happening as much.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Save anyone? I just don't really want to grind money... and I only need to beat sister of MC.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote