• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes

moondust9

Oct 21, 2023
greetings! sorry to bother you all but i was wondering if anyone of you person of culture maybe had the version of season 4-5 and 6 of this game. i know there are links with the downloads but some don't work anymore and other are pretty risky (i tried some before and ever before finishing the download the PC had already found viruses in the files). So if some of you maybe have the version of the game i search if could pass me i would be very grateful

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
greetings! sorry to bother you all but i was wondering if anyone of you person of culture maybe had the version of season 4-5 and 6 of this game. i know there are links with the downloads but some don't work anymore and other are pretty risky (i tried some before and ever before finishing the download the PC had already found viruses in the files). So if some of you maybe have the version of the game i search if could pass me i would be very grateful

Caissier

Jan 5, 2024
Yo fellas, I was wondering, does any of you have paid the $25 Tier with the assitants scenes? I am thinking to do it, but... since there could probably only be like 3/4 scenes (not completed) of each assitants, probably is not worth it.
Anyways, I may buy it on July, which I expect will be the latest update of Season 8. Since then if there is any hero with no cape with a $25 tier version who can answer this doubt I would be glad: Does the latest version has full assistant scenes or not? Thanks in advance!

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
Yo fellas, I was wondering, does any of you have paid the $25 Tier with the assitants scenes? I am thinking to do it, but... since there could probably only be like 3/4 scenes (not completed) of each assitants, probably is not worth it.
Anyways, I may buy it on July, which I expect will be the latest update of Season 8. Since then if there is any hero with no cape with a $25 tier version who can answer this doubt I would be glad: Does the latest version has full assistant scenes or not? Thanks in advance!
I would assume so

Jesse B

Feb 18, 2024
no, no lo hay.
nadie lo compartira, por eso lo traere yo al final, esperaste 6 meses, solo espera mes y medio mas.

Reactions: Bernkastel77
2.80 star(s) 24 Votes