VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes
Feb 2, 2022
Hi is there a list of waifus for each season?

YES EVERY SEASON HAS DIFFRENT GIRLS and every season has 8 girls from season 5 to 7 or 8 the middle girl is sex with your assistant in a dream but in order to unlock them you must get perfect on mini game even if mini game is hard mini gamne started from season 3 ok

BigBadRigs

Jan 25, 2024
YES EVERY SEASON HAS DIFFRENT GIRLS and every season has 8 girls from season 5 to 7 or 8 the middle girl is sex with your assistant in a dream but in order to unlock them you must get perfect on mini game even if mini game is hard mini gamne started from season 3 ok
My question is more, where can I find a list of the girls in each season?

Big_G42

Feb 21, 2024

where did you get the chun-li pics?, is there a new version available now?, if yes, can I get a download link?, the latest verion i have only has the first three girls

Big_G42

Feb 21, 2024

for you MR.Gadeki
much appreciated brother

btw for anyone needing info about the assistants, as of right now its only with the season 7 version that has them, I think we have to wait until the entire roster of season 8 has been released until its available, you need 14K+ climax points, there are about 6-7 climax minigames per girl, so abut 2800 points for each minigame are the bare minimum and 2k love points which is as far as I know is the maximum amount you can get, all you just have to do is pick the correct options when dialogue choices appear, its important to note that not all girls can reach 2k love points

2.80 star(s) 24 Votes