Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

Which waifu should I mod next? You may choose 2 from the list below. The final call is mine.

• Mamako (s5)

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Elma (s5)

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Yor (s5)

Votes: 64 38.3%
  • Galko (s1)

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Raphtalia (s1)

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Boobs (all seasons)

Votes: 77 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017

screenshot.1.png

Overview:
Improved and extended scenes from the original game.
Better transitions and sound effects.
Some redraws of the original CGI. Expect more anal content in general, but my redraws are not limited to that.​

Updated: 26.11.2023
Game/Creator: WaifuHub by Bokuman Studio
Modder: ErgoVis
Language: English

Shoutout to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currently working on:

All in one directory
Alternative link for folks who don't like Pixeldrain. Go here only once you already know what you want to download.

Large Scale Interview Mods
Latest Update:
Mina (S1)

Unity based Seasons with Redrawn CGI
Latest Update: Fern (S8) & Layla (S7)

Ren'py ports of Unity based Seasons
Latest Update: Season 6 Full & AI Enhanced

Miscellaneous
Some random stuff.

Sample Redraws

008b.png cgi_hestia_pose_014_c.jpg cgi_hestia_pose_016.jpg cgi_mona_pose_015_b.jpg cgi_rem_pose_014_.jpg cgi_2b_pose_010_b_a.JPG cgi_mina_pose_016_com.jpg

Last edited:

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
I think it's good that someone starts correcting the errors that the seasons have and that you also put the scenes in their place and have more options like you did with the ending of Mona.
It's a good job you went to the trouble of correcting them in my opinion and I think someone else must think the same as me so good job keep it up.

RedMage368

Jul 10, 2019
That's just an old build of the game if your info is accurate. Nothing I can do about that with a mod.
Is it possible to move the mod stuff to a more recent build? I tried transferring files but it didn't seem to work.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to move the mod stuff to a more recent build? I tried transferring files but it didn't seem to work.
Uploaded.

Moving modded files between releases like this gets confusing quickly so I might have messed up somewhere, I did test if it works but still if you run into a bug, message me.

Also thanks for bringing my attention to the fact that my mod was based on an old version of the base game. I thought s5 only had 7 waifus cause dev decided to move to Unity before releasing 8th one.

I checked out Yor's chapter and I might end up modding in some missing scenes (if you know what I mean :BootyTime:).

RedMage368

Jul 10, 2019
Uploaded.

Moving modded files between releases like this gets confusing quickly so I might have messed up somewhere, I did test if it works but still if you run into a bug, message me.

Also thanks for bringing my attention to the fact that my mod was based on an old version of the base game. I thought s5 only had 7 waifus cause dev decided to move to Unity before releasing 8th one.

I checked out Yor's chapter and I might end up modding in some missing scenes (if you know what I mean :BootyTime:).
Thanks for fixing it. I look forward to whatever it is you do next!

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Um question. Will this mod be available for Android to someday cause it sounds interesting but I don't own a windows to install it

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Actually ignore my last question , I fixed the problem. Overall pretty nice ( the addition of anal in particular scenes was very good). After yunyun , you could check megumin from season 6 ( the scene before her first anal was an anal one dialogue wise but it was depicted as vaginal) and if you went a bit deeper, maybe make some adjustments to Elma from season 5 ( her overall love points is 1600 no matter if you make all the correct choices while it should be 2000 like every other girl).

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Elma from season 5 ( her overall love points is 1600 no matter if you make all the correct choices while it should be 2000 like every other girl).
Okay this did not need much investigation. It looks like the dev simply forgot or didn't count properly or whatever else happened.

Adding the missing points is not a challenge at all. How should I go about it though?

I could go the lazy route and just forcefully add the missing 400 points at the end or alternatively find some way to squeeze the two missing choices into the scenario somehow. Thoughts?

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Whichever works for you the best is fine with me. Also it also came to mind that she also was supposed to have an anal scene but it was depicted as vaginal in the game so maybe watch that. By the way would you perhaps mind sharing which other characters are you thinking of modifying?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Whichever works for you the best is fine with me. Also it also came to mind that she also was supposed to have an anal scene but it was depicted as vaginal in the game so maybe watch that. By the way would you perhaps mind sharing which other characters are you thinking of modifying?
I mean, I could post version with the lazy route applied literally right now, it's a 15 seconds tops fix. If all you want is to have the game 100% cleared that's simple enough. On the other hand, I might get to modding Elma's content at some point, and that probably means I'll fix this part too but that will be months from now at the earliest.

As to the list of waifus I'm planning to work on, the very ambitious version is that I fix all the anal/vaginal inconsistencies from the base game and also add anal options to all the characters that do not already have them.

Known exceptions for now are only s1's Cheelai (cause her CGI-s do not include variants with no MC as such would be a pain to work on) and Mitsuki (cause her CGI-s is lower quality for some reason and as such would be a pain to work on). Also I don't really care for either of those two.

I've only really looked at s1 and s2 (s3 a tiny bit) but I already have some redraws and scripting done for:
  • 2B
  • Mina
  • Raphtalia
  • Galko
  • Hestia (more than already released)
  • Raven (more than already released)
  • Rem
  • Zelda
  • Aqua
  • Rosalina
so all of the above at least I guess?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I was kind of looking for something to do. I've ended up taking a look at Elma's chapter and I have a question. More like an observation really, but it leads to a question.

Aren't her expressions just completely divorced from her dialogue?

In dialogue she appears GIGA thirsty but her expressions are mostly embarrassed and reluctant. She only gets horny once the sex part actually starts.

If it's just about fixing the vaginal/anal inconsistency, since it involves redrawing just one CGI I could do that and just call it a day.

On the other hand if I wanted to actually make her chapter into something I'd consider good content, I'd have to either rewrite her entire chapter or change the expressions she makes in most of the art. Based on what the character is like in the source material (Maid Dragon), I'm leaning towards modding scenario to fit the art. There's pros and cons to both approaches though.

I could use some input, so I figured I'd ask the guy that brought the character to my attention in the first place.

What would you like to see?

Reactions: bonifacio

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Tbh I haven't really seen a lot of dragon maid Kobayashi to know what Elma's character actually is like. Modding the scenario to fit the art sounds like the good choice. In general I wanted her art to at least include some anal ( 1-2 scenes)like it's supposed to do( based on the dialogue) . Of course I understand that modding her entire chapter could take time so I suggest that if you have made more progress with some other characters from your list, it would be better to focus on the ones you have planned things for and then maybe give her a shot?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Tbh I haven't really seen a lot of dragon maid Kobayashi to know what Elma's character actually is like. Modding the scenario to fit the art sounds like the good choice. In general I wanted her art to at least include some anal ( 1-2 scenes)like it's supposed to do( based on the dialogue) . Of course I understand that modding her entire chapter could take time so I suggest that if you have made more progress with some other characters from your list, it would be better to focus on the ones you have planned things for and then maybe give her a shot?
Tbh I'm not really working on the mod at the moment, but only because I'm at a loss on what direction to take with it.

I've a bunch of stuff close to release ready (it's been sitting for a while), but in terms of transitions and audio it's a bit of a mixed bag of my style (which you can see in the recently updated Hestia's scenario) and the vanilla content. Before release, I want to either modify new content to emulate the style of the vanilla games, or rework the previously untouched sections to emulate mine. I was hoping players would help me decide on one option.

Maybe I'm making too big of a deal out of this and it's fine either way. Then again, complete lack of QC/QA is what I'm assuming led the dev to release games that are so insanely inconsistent in terms of quality. Fixing that inconsistency is the original motivation behind this mod so I don't want to compromise on that.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
So this is based on my experience with Mona from season 5 and Hestia and Raven from season 2. Hestia was very nicely done, both the addition of scenes and the overall edit on the interview. Raven was done pretty well ( the anal scene was the change I noticed so if I missed something I apologize) and it was nice to make a build up sequence to the anal of Mona( plus the final choice between vaginal and anal was nice) making much more sense on the scenario. I haven't played yunyun ( I downloaded the edited scenes) but it is great to see her actually get the anal scenes like she is supposed to. Personally, this is a very nice project that should continue with the other waifus you have planned so I would be really looking forward to your next modification.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Raven was done pretty well ( the anal scene was the change I noticed so if I missed something I apologize)
The only change I made to her scenario is the "moan scenes" in her first anal CGI, so one more CGI variant and a couple dialog lines. Initially I wanted to leave it at that, but looking at it afterwards I decided there's very little reason for someone to actually replay the scene if they recently saw the vanilla version, so I ended up looking at her again and I've already done two more redraws for her. Now I just have to fit those into the scenario somehow.

Yunyun only gets the redraws (and they're kind of questionably implemented too) cos that's as much as I can do given my limited coding abilities and the game being in Unity. Although based on what I've read I'm pretty sure even experienced coders would have some problem actually modifying her entire scenario under the circumstances.

I did look into the possibility of making a Ren'py version of both s6 & s7, given that I could use one of the previous seasons as a framework which I would simply transplant the waifus into. Turns out modding the game's files so that it writes dialog to an external file is fairly easy (thanks to Night Mirror's guide). Writing a program to parse the extracted mess and make it into a Ren'py script took a bit more time. It would still require some work since I could't figure out how to automatically mark CGI transitions in the created dialog file, but I do have a working prototype of Yunyun's scenario in Ren'py so I'll probably end up releasing a fully modded version of it at some point.

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Haven't you thought about drawing semen at the end of each waifu according to its text?
you can take as an example the end that has uraraka, aqua, kobayashi and asuna so that you understand me

Reactions: Artey363

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Haven't you thought about drawing semen at the end of each waifu according to its text?
you can take as an example the end that has uraraka, aqua, kobayashi and asuna so that you understand me
Or maybe something like Komi and Mieruko or the original Mona creampie scene. Cumming inside could be a good alternative option

Reactions: bonifacio