Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

The amount of text (dialogue & narration) in the original game is:

• too much. Just get to the point.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not relevant. I skip most/all anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
when are you going to be able to add fubuki, the assistants, and other content to season 7?
This ain't the original version. This is the mod version. Plus there hasn't been any update on bokuman's patreon. You will have to wait for next month update and then if Ergovis notices inconsistencies he might try and fix them but first the update must be released which it hasn't.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
ErgoVis you could publish all the images that you have edited. I would be very grateful
Sorry for the late response and also because I don't think I'll be fulfilling your request.

There's a couple reasons for it, but to be perfectly honest the main one is that I just don't want the additional overhead. As is, I'm already pouring a ton of time into this project and I'm not willing to set aside even more (which I totally would have to, believe it).

I might publish something every now and then, especially when I'm nearing an update but that's about it.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Sorry for the late response and also because I don't think I'll be fulfilling your request.

There's a couple reasons for it, but to be perfectly honest the main one is that I just don't want the additional overhead. As is, I'm already pouring a ton of time into this project and I'm not willing to set aside even more (which I totally would have to, believe it).

I might publish something every now and then, especially when I'm nearing an update but that's about it.
Sorry for asking this, but how is the project going? No pressure or anything just out of interest.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry for asking this, but how is the project going? No pressure or anything just out of interest.
Had to take a couple weeks long break due to some irl stuff but I'm back at it again atm. I'll probably release modded 2B's chapter in a couple days. It was supposed to be a double release with Raven, but I don't wanna delay it further so I guess I'll just drop 2B alone (here's for the loving memory of the "double release" dream, it died way too young).

On the good side of things, in my not so humble opinion, 2B's redraws came out really nice (although I still have some stuff left to finish). If you're wondering "What is this beaver talking about, wasn't he done with 2B's redraws already?", I hasten to explain that while working on the rewrite of her script I've noticed that several of her poses don't have "moving" characters so I've decided to make those on top of what I had already. I've also ended up scrapping one of the CGI I've called "finished" before because it was one of my earliest redraws and when I looked at it as I am now it made me nauseous. It was terrible.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Had to take a couple weeks long break due to some irl stuff but I'm back at it again atm. I'll probably release modded 2B's chapter in a couple days. It was supposed to be a double release with Raven, but I don't wanna delay it further so I guess I'll just drop 2B alone (here's for the loving memory of the "double release" dream, it died way too young).

On the good side of things, in my not so humble opinion, 2B's redraws came out really nice (although I still have some stuff left to finish). If you're wondering "What is this beaver talking about, wasn't he done with 2B's redraws already?", I hasten to explain that while working on the rewrite of her script I've noticed that several of her poses don't have "moving" characters so I've decided to make those on top of what I had already. I've also ended up scrapping one of the CGI I've called "finished" before because it was one of my earliest redraws and when I looked at it as I am now it made me nauseous. It was terrible.
I see. Thanks for the info.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
In the original version 2B not had only a single blowjob pose and to top it off there were only 3 variants of it (as opposed to the usual 4 per pose). I could not stand for such terrible injustice for one of the very best waifus in the gaming world.

So here's a little sneak peak for the coming 2B mod, with two additional variants (shallow and deepthroat):

cgi_2b_pose_001.jpg cgi_2b_pose_001_a.jpg cgi_2b_pose_001_b.jpg cgi_2b_pose_001_c.jpg cgi_2b_pose_001_d.jpg

Pro tip: If you download the images and flip through them locally rather than in the cloud, it looks way better.

Last edited:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
For what it's worth, I analyzed that file (the ren'py port) with Malwarebytes. I scanned the zip file itself, and I scanned the extract files. I didn't get any hit. It's also kind of weird that it'd have a trojan that afaik affects browsers?

Reactions: ErgoVis

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
From File (ErgoVis)
Waifu-Hub_s6-e2.0-pc.zip
Trojan:Script/Sabsik.TE.A!ml
For what it's worth, I analyzed that file (the ren'py port) with Malwarebytes. I scanned the zip file itself, and I scanned the extract files. I didn't get any hit. It's also kind of weird that it'd have a trojan that afaik affects browsers?
As far as I know, it doesn't really matter where you put the trojan, as long as the user runs it with high enough privileges (and I realise I'm not exactly helping my case here :cool:). And also, from what little googling I did on that thing, it's supposedly used to steal browser data which on Windows is actually stored in nearly the same location as Ren'py saves. Even so I don't think a process started by a Ren'py game could access those without asking for administrative privileges unless it was exploiting some kind of backdoor, but I'm no expert on the matter so take that with a grain of salt.

On my end, I've downloaded the port, scanned it locally with BitDefender and then also uploaded it to VirusTotal and it was cleared by all except for Jiangmin which as far as I know flags everything in Ren'py by default (here's the ).

Just for confirmation, I've also uploaded the vanilla version of season 1 downloaded from the main game thread and it produced the exact same result with a false positive from Jiangmin (here's the ).

Also, now that I think about it, the modded interviews actually tend to involve backdoors quite a bit (if you know what I mean :BootyTime:).

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
As a giant surprise to absolutely no one, it turns out that the best waifu is in fact... Boobs.

From other news, apparently s5 waifus are way more popular than s1 waifus? Is it just a recency thing? Or did I pick unpopular options for s1? Do let me know if you'd rather I focused on the more recent seasons.

Tbh I was half-expecting Raphtalia to take the 1st spot but she wasn't even a strong contender for it. Well I don't really mind either way, I'm down to modding Yor. I will also most likely mod Elma in the update after this one, but that's not confirmed yet.

While the decision for the coming update is made, further votes may influence future updates, so if by some miracle you're reading these words and have not voted yet, it is by no means pointless to do so now. Also if you happened to vote for Yor, you may safely change your vote to your second (or third) choice.

P.S.: Here's a little teaser of the coming Mina mod. Although I'm still considering moving MC's right leg. Thoughts?

Reactions: Cbcgchbbkmk

Medabox348010

May 26, 2023
As a giant surprise to absolutely no one, it turns out that the best waifu is in fact... Boobs.

From other news, apparently s5 waifus are way more popular than s1 waifus? Is it just a recency thing? Or did I pick unpopular options for s1? Do let me know if you'd rather I focused on the more recent seasons.

Tbh I was half-expecting Raphtalia to take the 1st spot but she wasn't even a strong contender for it. Well I don't really mind either way, I'm down to modding Yor. I will also most likely mod Elma in the update after this one, but that's not confirmed yet.

While the decision for the coming update is made, further votes may influence future updates, so if by some miracle you're reading these words and have not voted yet, it is by no means pointless to do so now. Also if you happened to vote for Yor, you may safely change your vote to your second (or third) choice.

P.S.: Here's a little teaser of the coming Mina mod. Although I'm still considering moving MC's right leg. Thoughts?

I think the waifu that needs a mod the most is cheleei because all her scenes are static. If you could create a mod of her that would be great.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I think the waifu that needs a mod the most is cheleei because all her scenes are static. If you could create a mod of her that would be great.
There was a time I said I'd never mod Cheelai because her CGI would be a pain to work on, but after taking a more through look at her content later I found out that the problem I had with it initially is actually not that big of a deal, so I might do that at some point. I do like me a green waifu after all.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Since working with unusual skin hues is always somewhat problematic, as an experiment I tried adding a variant to one of Cheelai's poses and I dare say it came out fine (even though I still don't have my fcking tablet, so do try and look past some of the line-work):

Btw, I was meaning to ask, would you rather I added variants like the one above to her poses and called it a day, or should I take my time and make her mod a full-scale one (like 2B's)?
I reserve the right to do whatever I please, regardless of your answer :WeSmart:.

Edit: On 01.08 Updated the images to what is their (hopefully) final version.

Last edited:

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Since working with unusual skin hues is always somewhat problematic, as an experiment I tried adding a variant to one of Cheelai's poses and I dare say it came out fine (even though I still don't have my fcking tablet, so do try and look past some of the line-work):

Btw, I was meaning to ask, would you rather I added variants like the one above to her poses and called it a day, or should I take my time and make her mod a full-scale one (like 2B's)?
I reserve the right to do whatever I please, regardless of your answer :WeSmart:.
I think it's for the better that you add variants like the one above. In general cheelai's playthrough was just her changing expressions unlike the other interviews from my experience. But like you said the choice is up to you. Btw how is the break going? If I recall correctly you mentioned taking a break for a month or two, right?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I think it's for the better that you add variants like the one above. In general cheelai's playthrough was just her changing expressions unlike the other interviews from my experience. But like you said the choice is up to you. Btw how is the break going? If I recall correctly you mentioned taking a break for a month or two, right?
I'm kind of back sooner than expected (but not really). The artwork that I can do from where I'm at is quite limited, so while I'd love to finish Mina's mod, I can't. I'm primarly focusing on prep work for Yor and other random stuff that I can do on my decrepit laptop.

I was thinking of buying a screened tablet so I can do art on the go (I only have a screen-less one), but quality ones can get a little too pricey for me currently and there's little point to buying crap. Also I'm not even sure if I'd be able to get used to a screened tablet since I've only worked on a screen-less one so far.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
I'm kind of back sooner than expected (but not really). The artwork that I can do from where I'm at is quite limited, so while I'd love to finish Mina's mod, I can't. I'm primarly focusing on prep work for Yor and other random stuff that I can do on my decrepit laptop.

I was thinking of buying a screened tablet so I can do art on the go (I only have a screen-less one), but quality ones can get a little too pricey for me currently and there's little point to buying crap. Also I'm not even sure if I'd be able to get used to a screened tablet since I've only worked on a screen-less one so far.
I understand. I hope everything works out for you.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I think it's for the better that you add variants like the one above. In general cheelai's playthrough was just her changing expressions unlike the other interviews from my experience.
Something's been bothering me about the way you phrased that and I think I know why. I'm pretty sure you missed my point.,
I'm gonna be adding variants to Cheelai's poses no matter what. What I am still considering is adding analternatives (sorry for the pun ;)) and such to her interview. This wouldn't normally come up since I do those by default, but Cheelai's CGI still is a bit more problematic to work with than others and I'm not exactly on the lookout for even more projects to start.

Also based on my experience thus far, I'm suspecting there's probably less of an audience for Cheelai than some others. It's not a deal breaker for me (this isn't a commercial project after all), but it's not completely off my radar either.