Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

The amount of text (dialogue & narration) in the original game is:

• fine. Keep it that way.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • too little! I'll have you know I'm an avid reader!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • too much. Just get to the point.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • not relevant. I skip most/all anyway.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
As I'm still away from my main PC, I tend to focus on prep work without finalizing anything. However the approach of doing without ever finishing tends to be rather unsatisfying (pun intended), so I've decided to push on to completion at least once (again, pun very much intended). Since I like to extract as much additional content from existing CGI as possible, I wanted to add a vaginal angle to Yor's handjob CGI, although the handjob part will also stay and be (hopefully) improved upon.
While I've decide to post it, I'm afraid that without a drawing tablet I've done a bit of a mess of the linework. There may also be some visible smears and color anomalies. Lastly, while I reused most of the expressions, the last once is partially drawn by yours truly and I'm not quite happy with it. I'll fix all of those once I have my tablet, but before that, please do let me know whether the drop off in quality, compared to my usual work, is visible. If it is, how bad is it?

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
As I'm still away from my main PC, I tend to focus on prep work without finalizing anything. However the approach of doing without ever finishing tends to be rather unsatisfying (pun intended), so I've decided to push on to completion at least once (again, pun very much intended). Since I like to extract as much additional content from existing CGI as possible, I wanted to add a vaginal angle to Yor's handjob CGI, although the handjob part will also stay and be (hopefully) improved upon.
While I've decide to post it, I'm afraid that without a drawing tablet I've done a bit of a mess of the linework. There may also be some visible smears and color anomalies. Lastly, while I reused most of the expressions, the last once is partially drawn by yours truly and I'm not quite happy with it. I'll fix all of those once I have my tablet, but before that, please do let me know whether the drop off in quality, compared to my usual work, is visible. If it is, how bad is it?
It's just fine. Btw is there going to be backdoor action?

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
I'm probably the only one who wants it but im longing for more waifus having their socks/stockings on during sex. Half the waifus removes them

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
link for "Season 7 redraws mod for Yunyun & Rumi" is dead
Reuploaded.

I'm probably the only one who wants it but im longing for more waifus having their socks/stockings on during sex. Half the waifus removes them
No you're not the only one, but sadly I have other priorities and limited time. Although it's not completely out of the question that I'll add an option for stockings/socks to stay on for an interview at some point. You're welcome to suggest a waifu for such a mod.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MatureWLover

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Hestia's scene after the anal part are very weird. Like the transition of the moaning and the thrusting is not in sync and there's a considerable gap in time between the two or in general has problem.
Kind of forgot about this one to be honest, but I've remember it recently and finally got around to fixing the issue.

As I initially suspected it turned out that I somehow didn't finish adjusting the function calls when I rewrote "moan scene", so a parameter that was supposed to be controlling pace was in fact controlling distance and vice versa, obviously resulting in a complete mess. The fixed version is uploaded. Do let me know if you run into any other issues. Hopefully it won't take me fucking forever to fix it the next time around.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Gotta say these gloves are a pretty nice way to take a breather for me, just because I can actually see the workload just melting in front of my face (for once).

I think this one turned out real nice, but as always I'm open to critique.

004 gloves.png

Reactions: rommeltje

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Fewer creases are better. But that's just my opinion. :)
Fewer or none at all? I don't think I'm capable of drawing them without any additions, it just looks way to cartoon-ish for my taste. How about this pattern?

001 GLOVES ver 2.png

Also I was meaning to ask, in your opinion is it better to draw them more form fitting or more "puffy"?

Last thing, any thoughts on the second one (right above your comment)?

• Red Heart
Reactions: rommeltje

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I've tried turning this one Mina's CGI from a cowgirl to a doggy with Mina being the one to move. The idea is that she's gonna be extending her elbows thus pushing her ass towards MC. It may not look like much, but I'm pretty sure this is the redraw that gave me the most trouble so far.

017 mina.png

Anyway, I've been staring at it for way too long now and I can't decide if it looks fine or not. I'd appreciate some commentary.

Reactions: Cbcgchbbkmk

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Fewer or none at all? I don't think I'm capable of drawing them without any additions, it just looks way to cartoon-ish for my taste. How about this pattern?

Also I was meaning to ask, in your opinion is it better to draw them more form fitting or more "puffy"?

Last thing, any thoughts on the second one (right above your comment)?
This one's much better! In my opinion, rubber gloves shouldn't have any creases, just wrinkles around the wrist and finger joints when they bend. The wrinkles are in all the right places here. The cuffs and the hand parts should be smooth. It's the shading that should make it look less cartoonish, I think.

I'm not sure what you mean by puffy, but the cuffs should flare out a little bit (just a little bit), or at least show that the arms are going into the gloves. It should not be just a line on her arm. The hand parts should be form fitting.

The gloves in my avatar are good examples (it's from , the first three pages of which all have perfect gloves. They're what I'm trying to describe above.)

The gloves in your second picture are great too! If you do want to improve them even more, the cuffs could be a little bit longer, and perhaps you could try to make the rubber seem a little thicker - I have no idea how, though.

Either way, I already like them a lot! As a fetishist, I have a very specific idea of what a perfect pair of gloves looks like, but that doesn't mean I don't love any that don't have all of those characteristics. If a character (or a real life woman for that matter) wears household gloves at all, I'm happy. :)

Last edited:

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
It's the shading that should make it look less cartoonish, I think.
Problem is WaifuHub's CGI uses very simple pretty much single colour shading. If I shade the gloves in a more sophisticated manner they're look very out of place.

I'm not sure what you mean by puffy
In my experience (in the physical realm) such gloves tend to hold quite a lot of air inside when put on. They behave a little like a glove shaped balloon as opposed to gloves made out of leather or wool or w/e.

I have a very specific idea of what a perfect pair of gloves looks like
What about the anti-slip pattern? It's usually only on the inside though. Something like this:
pattern.png

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Problem is WaifuHub's CGI uses very simple pretty much single colour shading. If I shade the gloves in a more sophisticated manner they're look very out of place.
Oh, that's fine then. It is indeed more important that they fit the overall art style.

In my experience (in the physical realm) such gloves tend to hold quite a lot of air inside when put on. They behave a little like a glove shaped balloon as opposed to gloves made out of leather or wool or w/e.
A good fitting rubber glove should not have a lot of air inside, in my opinion. It should fit - no pun intended - like a glove. Ideally, the only parts that aren't skin-tight should be the cuffs.

What about the anti-slip pattern? It's usually only on the inside though. Something like this:
View attachment 2856505
I wish fewer real-life gloves had a gripping pattern.:sneaky: So in cartoon gloves, definitely forget about them.

Reactions: tomodo