Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

The amount of text (dialogue & narration) in the original game is:

• not relevant. I skip most/all anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Or maybe something like Komi and Mieruko or the original Mona creampie scene. Cumming inside could be a good alternative option
good idea brother
I think an indoor or outdoor ejaculating option would be better, but it would take a bit longer.
It would be good if you asked for help if you need it.
I emphasize that the scene would be better to cum as the text says, but it is a good idea to have an option to go to the place where you want to cum.

Reactions: Artey363

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Haven't you thought about drawing semen at the end of each waifu according to its text?
you can take as an example the end that has uraraka, aqua, kobayashi and asuna so that you understand me
Or maybe something like Komi and Mieruko or the original Mona creampie scene. Cumming inside could be a good alternative option
Actually I wanted to do that and more. MC tends to have more than one climax per scenario, not just at end of it, so I'd like to add visuals everytime it happens. The only thing that has stopped me thus far is time constraints.

If either of you wants to help or know someone who does, DM me.
I have no experience in the matter but I naturally assumed it's not very likely to find volunteers to help with the project just by posting on f95, especially since WaifuHub doesn't seem to be that popular. I suppose I could give it a shot though.

Btw since in s5, images of semen are stored in standalone files, I could link the original Mona's "creampie section" to the new end if you want (it should still be there if you choose the original end). Anything beyond that would have to wait for now, since I've decided to focus my attention on finishing and releasing all the stuff I've started working on.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Actually I wanted to do that and more. MC tends to have more than one climax per scenario, not just at end of it, so I'd like to add visuals everytime it happens. The only thing that has stopped me thus far is time constraints.

If either of you wants to help or know someone who does, DM me.
I have no experience in the matter but I naturally assumed it's not very likely to find volunteers to help with the project just by posting on f95, especially since WaifuHub doesn't seem to be that popular. I suppose I could give it a shot though.

Btw since in s5, images of semen are stored in standalone files, I could link the original Mona's "creampie section" to the new end if you want (it should still be there if you choose the original end). Anything beyond that would have to wait for now, since I've decided to focus my attention on finishing and releasing all the stuff I've started working on.
Nice. Unfortunately I don't have any connections that could help you with that and I ain't experienced on it myself ( the only thing I can do is provide advice based on my experience of the game). Wishing you best of luck though!

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
I only make edits of what occurs to me.
I couldn't help you.
I can't help you at the level you are at
and time would not leave me either

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I ain't experienced on it myself ( the only thing I can do is provide advice based on my experience of the game).
I couldn't help you.
I can't help you at the level you are at
Actually, if either of you wants to contribute, I could use a playtester. This would have the added benefit of early access to modded content I suppose, although of lower quality.
Your main role would be to catch stuff like inconsistencies in the "story" (stuff like when MC narrates that waifu lies on her back but she's seen sitting in the next CGI and the like) and also typos, missing/wrong transitions, missing /wrong audio, etc.
Keep in mind you'd have to go through the scenario with a very fine comb and also make notes on every error found.

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
Actually, if either of you wants to contribute, I could use a playtester. This would have the added benefit of early access to modded content I suppose, although of lower quality.
Your main role would be to catch stuff like inconsistencies in the "story" (stuff like when MC narrates that waifu lies on her back but she's seen sitting in the next CGI and the like) and also typos, missing/wrong transitions, missing /wrong audio, etc.
Keep in mind you'd have to go through the scenario with a very fine comb and also make notes on every error found.
but I don't have any more time:confused:
I would be delaying you more than you think

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
but I don't have any more time:confused:
I would be delaying you more than you think
It's fine, it's just an idea at this point anyway. If I wanted to expand the team beyond just me I'd have to figure out a workflow first.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
As much as I would like to help, I don't have time to take a look since it is examination period for my high school till the middle of June so sorry. Also about the post you recently made for rent and unity, the only problem that I had with unity was that the thrusting transition was way too fast in comparison to renpy so if it doesn't bother you very much could you maybe take a look at it for season 6 and 7?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
As much as I would like to help, I don't have time to take a look since it is examination period for my high school till the middle of June so sorry. Also about the post you recently made for rent and unity, the only problem that I had with unity was that the thrusting transition was way too fast in comparison to renpy so if it doesn't bother you very much could you maybe take a look at it for season 6 and 7?
The transition I wrote for Ren'py edition (aptly named "piston") takes three arguments, length of motion on x axis, the same for y axis and finally duration. I use those three to adjust the transition based on the CGI (thrusting left, right, up or down, also at an angle), and to regulate how quick the thrusts look based on the narration.

The way it looks in Unity based seasons is the quickest version of what I use, to my eyes at least.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
So this is a review of yunyun update mod. Overall love it. The anal redraws were great, the sound was just right and by following your instructions there were no problems. As far as moans go , I think maybe adding the same number as Unity version would be quite good ( six was kinda limiting) but then again it's your choice. The piston transition was good too and I don't think there is a need to stretch the scenes. Finally, may I suggest that you use the cumming scene from unity version of yunyun but like instead of cumming outside, it cums while inside her butt? That's all from me looking forward to your next work!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ErgoVis

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
So this is a review of yunyun update mod. Overall love it. The anal redraws were great, the sound was just right and by following your instructions there were no problems. As far as moans go , I think maybe adding the same number as Unity version would be quite good ( six was kinda limiting) but then again it's your choice. The piston transition was good too and I don't think there is a need to stretch the scenes. Finally, may I suggest that you use the cumming scene from unity version of yunyun but like instead of cumming outside, it cums while inside her butt? That's all from me looking forward to your next work!
There's also one more option which I'm likely going to at least experiment with, kind of best of all worlds approach. I could modify the transition to stretch the images based on their relative position on the screen so that they always cover the whole window, but then go back to their original size as the transition ends. I'm not sure how that's gonna look though, I think it's unlikely but it could end up being very distracting.

As far as your points regarding the finish, for now I'm going to stick with fully vanilla version. I'm down to modding the scene once it's full version is out though. Yunyun's scene is actually the easiest to modify for me in the whole game right now, and it's because I've put a lot of effort into cleaning up the game's code, so that I can use it as base for the season 6's port.

noiadao

Mar 13, 2019
Never played this game and i'm willing to try, does your version take anything away from the original? Or is it just an overall fix, plus scenes?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Never played this game and i'm willing to try, does your version take anything away from the original? Or is it just an overall fix, plus scenes?
A ton of stuff is reused but most scenes change at least a little.
Okay that's way too short for an explanation. In addition to new scenes I use a custom transition instead of generic Ren'py ones to simulate piston movements for you-know-what. There's a ton of errors in the dialog and narration, in many cases MC mentions doing things that are not physically possible in a shown pose, or just thinks/talks about being in a different pose than shown, or is shown fucking the wrong hole (or the right one, depends on your point of view I guess). That's just some examples. I try to fix all such errors of which there are MANY. I also pay a lot more attention to sound effects than the original dev. In some edge cases like Yunyun's chapter in season 7, her blowjob pose uses the same sound effects as the poses in which penetration occurs, despite the fact that the game does include the proper assets (meaning sucking sounds in Yunyun's voice). I can't fix it in the Unity version, but the Ren'py port is using the proper sound effects.

Elbaracton

May 14, 2022
I think i can try being a beta tester, if you still need one

Can-uto

Jun 8, 2023
ErgoVis you could publish all the images that you have edited. I would be very grateful