Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

The amount of text (dialogue & narration) in the original game is:

• fine. Keep it that way.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • too little! I'll have you know I'm an avid reader!

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • too much. Just get to the point.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • not relevant. I skip most/all anyway.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks, it worked. But I also found that when the character moans, it drops an console error.
Yeah, ngl I kinda forgot about Mona. I'm gonna need more time to update her script. Hers was the first mod I made (I think?) and it uses stock Bokuman's code, which I've tweaked a lot, meaning the functions calls are now broken which I completely forgot about. I guess the good news is that once I do update her, she will get the 'piston' transition instead of the vanilla screen shakes (if you're into that), however I'm not gonna be able to post a fix immediately since it's a much bigger operation, sorry. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
While I do like my waifus happy, Raven's a kuudere. That fact IS reflected in the original game script, but IS NOT reflected in the original game's CGI. As such I'm debating adjusting her expressions to be a lot more stoic for the mod, although I'm not sure how close to the cannon I want to go since a constant poker face would probably be a bit much.

1. cgi_raven_pose_003_color.jpg Original
2. cgi_raven_pose_003m.jpg Slight smirk
3. cgi_raven_pose_003mm.jpg Poker face
4. cgi_raven_pose_003mmm.jpg Brooding (probably closest to cannon?)
Luckily these variants are pretty quick to make (as you can imagine, literally one line lol). Of course she's gonna be getting more expressive once the action gets going, although I think her later variants are also a bit much in the original game. I realize the differences between all of those are pretty minute, but I'd appreciate some help deciding what direction to go.

Reactions: Cbcgchbbkmk
Feb 2, 2022
While I do like my waifus happy, Raven's a kuudere. That fact IS reflected in the original game script, but IS NOT reflected in the original game's CGI. As such I'm debating adjusting her expressions to be a lot more stoic for the mod, although I'm not sure how close to the cannon I want to go since a constant poker face would probably be a bit much.

1. View attachment 3634982 Original
2. View attachment 3634981 Slight smirk
3. View attachment 3634999 Poker face
4. View attachment 3635026 Brooding (probably closest to cannon?)
Luckily these variants are pretty quick to make (as you can imagine, literally one line lol). Of course she's gonna be getting more expressive once the action gets going, although I think her later variants are also a bit much in the original game. I realize the differences between all of those are pretty minute, but I'd appreciate some help deciding what direction to go.

i like the original number 1 i also choose the same for your missionery post i like number 1 than violet pussy this is my opinion on these two raven post you making

RedMage368

Jul 10, 2019

1. View attachment 3634982 Original
2. View attachment 3634981 Slight smirk
3. View attachment 3634999 Poker face
4. View attachment 3635026 Brooding (probably closest to cannon?)
I like all of them, but 3 or 4 seems like a good baseline. Maybe she could get more into it as the interview goes on?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I hope that the next mod would be cheelai
My current roadmap is Raven -> Cheelai.

I like all of them, but 3 or 4 seems like a good baseline. Maybe she could get more into it as the interview goes on?
That's the plan.

i like the original number 1 i also choose the same for your missionery post i like number 1 than violet pussy this is my opinion on these two raven post you making
Sorry, but for me Raven that is constantly all smiles breaks the immersion completely, I will not compromise on this point.

Reactions: Cbcgchbbkmk