Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

Which waifu should I mod next? You may choose 2 from the list below. The final call is mine.

• Mamako (s5)

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Elma (s5)

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Yor (s5)

Votes: 64 38.3%
  • Galko (s1)

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Raphtalia (s1)

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Boobs (all seasons)

Votes: 77 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
since it is a mod "alternative" I choose option 2.....
or Yor bring your suit just in case in this version xd

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I got myself a new tablet. However this one is quite different from the one I've been using before, primarily because it actually has a screen that should in theory be decently colour accurate. Which is nice. However adjusting to it has been a bit of a struggle so far, mostly because I'm not used to my hand covering what I'm working on. For the adjustement period, I figured I'll try a relatively minor change and here's what I've come up with:
cgi_yor_pose_015_h.png
Since I don't want to get too repetetive, I figured I'll let the waifu be the one handling the foreplay this time around. And since I really like this pose I think I'll add some foreplay by the MC as well. Given that there's no CGI showing any oral sex performed by the MC (even when mentioned in the narration) I was thinking about anilingus. Is that palatable for you people?

Edit: Pseudo-animated version (kind of what it's gonna look like in-game):
cgi_yor_pose_009_so.gif

Last edited:

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Beta build of (download size increase 200 MB -> 500 MB) with better image quality thanks to some AI assisted shenanigans by yours truly. I barely tested this so something could be broken. Let me know if you run into anything. Also I didn't give assistant scenes the same treatment, didn't have the time. Maybe for Ruka update?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
YorDress.png
Yor as Thorn Princess, more or less complete this time around, the changes include but are not limited to: the jewellery, the bootsally, darker hair with that characteristic green hue. Feel free to comment. I might run it through an AI image generator later, just to check what the machine comes up with.

Gitan

Apr 4, 2018
Beta build of (download size increase 200 MB -> 500 MB) with better image quality thanks to some AI assisted shenanigans by yours truly. I barely tested this so something could be broken. Let me know if you run into anything. Also I didn't give assistant scenes the same treatment, didn't have the time. Maybe for Ruka update?
Dude, This is absolutely amazing!! Please do it for Season 6 & 8 too!
So good!!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: adri12

Caissier

Jan 5, 2024
Hello, hey I just installed the latest s7 modded version, and just noticed smth. Layla has 2 anal scenes (apparently anal, cuz she calls it "take it from behind" lol) but both scenes are drawn like vaginal. Not really sure why Bokuman do this so often, because every new waifu always have anal scenes which are drawn like vaginal. It's kind of annoying tbh, that's why I really appreciate all the time you take, redrawing every scene and even making new ones. I was wondering if you would be up to redraw those 2 scenes. In any case, keep up the good work, really love it and i do love your efforts on the yor mod, really nice! Thanks!

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Well Gitan here you go:

For those not in "the know" above is a link to Season 6 Ren'py port with AI filtered images to improve their quality, highly recommend. The only problem is, I did not playtest this... at all. Which is why I won't be updating the link on the OP for like a week or smth.

If you run into issues, please behave like a good citizen and let me know and EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY if you play an interview and find nothing at all wrong with it, definitely let me know (so that I don't have to check it myself). The most likely problems are misplaced CGI but I'll fix w/e is brought to my attention. I just need waifu name + one line of nearby dialog or a screenshot to fix it.

Btw, if anyone's curious about what's going on with Yor's mod, I'm actively working on it, I've just been focusing on editing the script lately which is why I've stopped posting art.

Last edited:

Weed95ct

Mar 3, 2022
Well Gitan here you go:

For those not in "the know" above is a link to Season 6 Ren'py port with AI filtered images to improve their quality, highly recommend. The only problem is, I did not playtest this... at all. Which is why I won't be updating the link on the OP for like a week or smth.

If you run into issues, please behave like a good citizen and let me know and EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY if you play an interview and find nothing at all wrong with it, definitely let me know (so that I don't have to check it myself). The most likely problems are misplaced CGI but I'll fix w/e is brought to my attention. I just need waifu name + one line of nearby dialog or a screenshot to fix it.

Btw, if anyone's curious about what's going on with Yor's mod, I'm actively working on it, I've just been focusing on editing the script lately which is why I've stopped posting art.
is complete or have megumi and marin