Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

Which waifu should I mod next? You may choose 2 from the list below. The final call is mine.

• Mamako (s5)

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Elma (s5)

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Yor (s5)

Votes: 64 38.3%
  • Galko (s1)

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Raphtalia (s1)

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Boobs (all seasons)

Votes: 77 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 2, 2022
Does it look like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it does, go in to BepInEx folder and check what the LogOutput.txt says.

and this is for S7 date modified 12/5/2023 3.16 am

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - Waifu Hub S7 (02.11.2023 13:07:52)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2022.1.0.9261453
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.4.2]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
it says this also date modified is 12/11/2023 5.42 am

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - Waifu Hub S8 (10.12.2023 23:50:53)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2022.1.0.9261453
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.4.2]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete

Weird, BepInEx reports no errors. Are you sure it's not working? This is the CGI that's supposed to change:

I don't think I can realistically help you with troubleshooting this without access to your system. Your best bet is to probably wait for a Ren'py port.

Makima's port's still gonna take some time, but for future release I'm currently working on a tool (with the help of ) to almost fully automate creating ports of these interviews. If it turns out as I'm hoping, even same day releases may become a reality. No clue when that's gonna be online though.

Reactions: MR.Gadeki
Feb 2, 2022
Weird, BepInEx reports no errors. Are you sure it's not working? This is the CGI that's supposed to change:

I don't think I can realistically help you with troubleshooting this without access to your system. Your best bet is to probably wait for a Ren'py port.

Makima's port's still gonna take some time, but for future release I'm currently working on a tool (with the help of ) to almost fully automate creating ports of these interviews. If it turns out as I'm hoping, even same day releases may become a reality. No clue when that's gonna be online though.

yeah i can wait like i said i wait for your version of s6 and s7 and maybe s8 renpy port the zerodev version is cool but it is spanish so cant do any thing i guess you could call his version modless/unaltered scenes version port if his version is finished

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Yo, this is a little funny and mildly disturbing, but when you flip through this it kind of looks like a cock pops out of her when the MC thrusts:

Also that's the last dick that I just now edited out of Kitty's CGI. Which means is out now.

I have to say I'm considering making a Ren'py port of her scene, for two reasons. The first is that with the way I force the redraws to appear in-game, the old CGI kind of shows through every now and then, which is not so bad usually but in this case happens to be a little more off-putting considering the nature of the content. The second reason is that Kitty's futa features are mentioned in the dialogue and there's nothing I can do about that in Unity.

No clue when I'll find the time to make such a port though. Perhaps some kind soul would like to try working this particular script in my stead *wink* *wink*? Previous coding/scripting experience not required.
Hi, I downloaded the S7 save files for the assistants and pasted the bepinex folder into the main directory, but Kitty's scene is still futa. Any help?

Feb 2, 2022
I've swapped the download on the OP for a full game build with mod installed. Try using that and let me know if it works.

OK NOW IT WORKED but not sure what you did to make it work like did you try to change every file and made full pack mod for S7 AND S8

also you were right about the funny weird futa dick showing sometimes in MOAN CG animations and it can not be changed unless you are the DEV

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
also you were right about the funny weird futa dick showing sometimes in MOAN CG animations and it can not be changed unless you are the DEV
I'll make a Ren'py version when my new parser is complete and I can generate the script automatically. Although in Kitty's case I'll at least re-write the parts where she mentions the futa.

Feb 2, 2022
I'll make a Ren'py version when my new parser is complete and I can generate the script automatically. Although in Kitty's case I'll at least re-write the parts where she mentions the futa.

hi i forgot to ask in future make sure save files and config files are in different name folder you know the appdata/roaming/renpy folder when you made s1 and s2 mods your folder was like or named (waifuhub s1/s2 e1) AND IT WAS GREAT THAT YOU MADE THOSE FOLDER FOR S1 AND S2 but change it for new s2 and s5 it create conflict with OG non modded game version in term of save and config cuz i play both version i see the conflict in same name folder i hope you make different EXE files and appdata save folder name

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Semi-big(?) update announcement

If anyone wondered why I never made the redraw for Tohru, it's because with Texture Replacer I couldn't really implement it in a convincing way into a Unity build. Since ZeroDev shared his Ren'py port with me, that is no longer a problem. The only reason why last update of the S7 port didn't include Tohru's interview is because I needed time to make the redraw.

With all of that said, Ren'py port of S7 has been updated to version 0.7 containing Tohru's interview and also mini-mod of "non-futa Kitty". Get 12k climax points inside any other interview to unlock Kitty.

Btw, for Kitty, since one of her CGI has apparently been misplaced (poses 003 and 004 in game files are identical), knowing Bokuman's M.O. of absolutely never giving a single fuck about such details, I'm betting the true pose 004 will never see the light of day. I've debated drawing something brand new for her but... too much effort. So I've made an anal variant of pose 005. Enjoy.

cgi_kitty_pose_003_a.png

hi i forgot to ask in future make sure save files and config files are in different name folder
The builds that use the same save location are actually an artifact of a long by-gone era when the scope of the mod was supposed to be waaaaayyyy smaller than it ended up being. Back then it made sense to keep saves in the same location. Newly published builds will use a different save location.

Feb 2, 2022
Semi-big(?) update announcement

If anyone wondered why I never made the redraw for Tohru, it's because with Texture Replacer I couldn't really implement it in a convincing way into a Unity build. Since ZeroDev shared his Ren'py port with me, that is no longer a problem. The only reason why last update of the S7 port didn't include Tohru's interview is because I needed time to make the redraw.

With all of that said, Ren'py port of S7 has been updated to version 0.7 containing Tohru's interview and also mini-mod of "non-futa Kitty". Get 12k climax points inside any other interview to unlock Kitty.

Btw, for Kitty, since one of her CGI has apparently been misplaced (poses 003 and 004 in game files are identical), knowing Bokuman's M.O. of absolutely never giving a single fuck about such details, I'm betting the true pose 004 will never see the light of day. I've debated drawing something brand new for her but... too much effort. So I've made an anal variant of pose 005. Enjoy.

The builds that use the same save location are actually an artifact of a long by-gone era when the scope of the mod was supposed to be waaaaayyyy smaller than it ended up being. Back then it made sense to keep saves in the same location. Newly published builds will use a different save location.

hi so is s7 port finished or are gonna keep updating it

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
hi so is s7 port finished or are gonna keep updating it
There's one more interview left: Ruka from Rent-a-girlfriend. I'm not sure what I'll do about her interview yet. Her script it appears to have been written or edited by a different person than all the others which makes it stick out like a sore thumb. It's also very chaotic and frankly speaking low quality writing. If a CGI stuck out like this, I'd fix it. Should I do the same for writing? I don't know.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: adri12

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
There's one more interview left: Ruka from Rent-a-girlfriend. I'm not sure what I'll do about her interview yet. Her script it appears to have been written or edited by a different person than all the others which makes it stick out like a sore thumb. It's also very chaotic and frankly speaking low quality writing. If a CGI stuck out like this, I'd fix it. Should I do the same for writing? I don't know.
Honestly I think it's better to just stick with the CGI for the last one. Her writing is way too low and would end up taking a lot of time if it's to be brought to a decent quality ( like the low quality was blatant in this one, honestly.) But in the end it's up to you.

Feb 2, 2022

just do your best for CG and writing by your best i mean do not fix every thing if you cant fix some writing if you want and dont fix some to make sure you are not overwork it

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Do you have any plans for Aqua
I do. As a sneak peak, there's 2 redraws for Aqua in the redraws pack in the downloads scetion under miscallaneous. Although I'd probably make some more or less minor changes to both of them before actually releasing in a modded interview.

No clue about a potential release date so don't ask me about that. The most I can say is that it's not happening within the next 4 months.

my dear friend?
:WaitWhat: My mom taught me not to trust strangers on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: adri12