Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

Which waifu should I mod next? You may choose 2 from the list below. The final call is mine.

• Mamako (s5)

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Elma (s5)

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Yor (s5)

Votes: 64 38.3%
  • Galko (s1)

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Raphtalia (s1)

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Boobs (all seasons)

Votes: 77 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Floor is not the most comfortable of places to have sex on, but more importantly it didn't really fit in with the order of events I had in mind so for the anal version of this CGI I've swapped the background. Hopefully it looks convincing enough.

Btw as I am moving into the final stage of the writing process for Yor's mod, I was wondering what you people think about the way I've been handling the poses in which waifu is the one who's supposed to be moving. What I mean by this is those scenes in which instead of a standard moan scene, the images and sound effects roll constantly on their own in the background. I think it's a pretty neat way to indicate that it's not the player's avatar but the waifu taking action.

Should I continue to do those or nah?

tomodo

Apr 11, 2023
Floor is not the most comfortable of places to have sex on, but more importantly it didn't really fit in with the order of events I had in mind so for the anal version of this CGI I've swapped the background. Hopefully it looks convincing enough.

Btw as I am moving into the final stage of the writing process for Yor's mod, I was wondering what you people think about the way I've been handling the poses in which waifu is the one who's supposed to be moving. What I mean by this is those scenes in which instead of a standard moan scene, the images and sound effects roll constantly on their own in the background. I think it's a pretty neat way to indicate that it's not the player's avatar but the waifu taking action.

I mean, if you really want people to experience the immersion, then sure. I'm neutral on the matter.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022

It is pretty neat plus it saves the unnecessary tapping required and allows for a momentary enjoyment so I think you should continue.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Since I don't want to draw those boots in all the CGI (cause they're a pain to draw) I figured I'll have Yor take them off at around halfway point and draw thigh socks instead. Makes sense to wear thigh high socks with thigh high boots no?

011.png
Looks pretty nice no?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017

Must have been my off day when I posted those, as rough around the edges as it is, I should have obviously used the Thorn Princess version.

Gitan

Apr 4, 2018
Well Gitan here you go:

For those not in "the know" above is a link to Season 6 Ren'py port with AI filtered images to improve their quality, highly recommend. The only problem is, I did not playtest this... at all. Which is why I won't be updating the link on the OP for like a week or smth.

If you run into issues, please behave like a good citizen and let me know and EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY if you play an interview and find nothing at all wrong with it, definitely let me know (so that I don't have to check it myself). The most likely problems are misplaced CGI but I'll fix w/e is brought to my attention. I just need waifu name + one line of nearby dialog or a screenshot to fix it.

Btw, if anyone's curious about what's going on with Yor's mod, I'm actively working on it, I've just been focusing on editing the script lately which is why I've stopped posting art.
Yes it works perfectly! The only downside is that the music stops playing whenever you start an encounter :(
You should definetly do this with Season 5 too :D

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, hey I just installed the latest s7 modded version, and just noticed smth. Layla has 2 anal scenes (apparently anal, cuz she calls it "take it from behind" lol) but both scenes are drawn like vaginal. Not really sure why Bokuman do this so often, because every new waifu always have anal scenes which are drawn like vaginal. It's kind of annoying tbh, that's why I really appreciate all the time you take, redrawing every scene and even making new ones. I was wondering if you would be up to redraw those 2 scenes. In any case, keep up the good work, really love it and i do love your efforts on the yor mod, really nice! Thanks!
I've final got around to Layla, but I've only found one CGI that needed redrawing (already updated on the OP). What's the other one?
cgi_layla_pose_004.png

Also sorry for taking so long, been dealing with some irl stuff. I realize I'm not under a contract, but I'd like to post stuff in a timely manner regardless.

CrazyFroge

Mar 9, 2024
Hello guys does anyone have a modified apk of season 6? because when I try to insert the name the game closes

WhosNuppia

Apr 7, 2024

View attachment 2520347

Overview:
Improved and extended scenes from the original game.
Better transitions and sound effects.
Some redraws of the original CGI. Expect more anal content in general, but my redraws are not limited to that.​

Updated: 26.11.2023
Game/Creator: WaifuHub by Bokuman Studio
Modder: ErgoVis
Language: English

Shoutout to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currently working on:

All in one directory
Alternative link for folks who don't like Pixeldrain. Go here only once you already know what you want to download.

Large Scale Interview Mods
Latest Update:
Mina (S1)

Unity based Seasons with Redrawn CGI
Latest Update: Fern (S8) & Layla (S7)

Ren'py ports of Unity based Seasons
Latest Update: Season 6 Full & AI Enhanced

Miscellaneous
Some random stuff.

Sample Redraws

View attachment 2563082 View attachment 2563083 View attachment 2563085 View attachment 2563088 View attachment 2655853 View attachment 2744279 View attachment 3119525
Is there an installation guide for the mods? Or just a dumb question:"how do I fix exe files not opening?"

View attachment 2520347

Overview:
Improved and extended scenes from the original game.
Better transitions and sound effects.
Some redraws of the original CGI. Expect more anal content in general, but my redraws are not limited to that.​

Updated: 26.11.2023
Game/Creator: WaifuHub by Bokuman Studio
Modder: ErgoVis
Language: English

Shoutout to

Currently working on:

All in one directory
Alternative link for folks who don't like Pixeldrain. Go here only once you already know what you want to download.

Large Scale Interview Mods
Latest Update:
Mina (S1)

Unity based Seasons with Redrawn CGI
Latest Update: Fern (S8) & Layla (S7)

Ren'py ports of Unity based Seasons
Latest Update: Season 6 Full & AI Enhanced

Miscellaneous
Some random stuff.

Sample Redraws

View attachment 2563082 View attachment 2563083 View attachment 2563085 View attachment 2563088 View attachment 2655853 View attachment 2744279 View attachment 3119525
Is there an installation guide for the mods, because I want to play re-drawn s2 and s6 but I can't run an exe file