Mod Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Seasons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7] ErgoMod & Unofficial Ren'py Ports [ErgoVis]

The amount of text (dialogue & narration) in the original game is:

• not relevant. I skip most/all anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
So Cheelai's interview has 3 poses with only a single variant. Those are a bit of a pain to work on, but are also the ones that need "livening up" the most. Here's my current take on one of those.

I want to add one more variant which would be the "deep" in mouth version, but I'm not completely sold on the hand I've drawn for the last of those above. I only want it to be "passable", I'd rather spend my time working on another pose than perfecting such details. That said, is it passable?

Liking the post is enough to let me know, more commentary always welcome.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Hello.
Some of you might have noticed that I've been kinda quite for the past two weeks or so. Due to some unfortunate circumstances I ended up kinda, sort of... well, homeless. No worries though, I've moved into a new apartment already. The only problem is that I don't have an internet connection at my new place yet, although I should have it by the end of the week. Also my new place is much nicer than the old one so all's well that ends well I guess.

Any news if the Season 3 and 4 stuff will be added in the future?
Hopefully someday I'll get that far. Technically I have some concepts for some of the interviews, so the optimistic answer is "it's in the works".

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
Hello.
Some of you might have noticed that I've been kinda quite for the past two weeks or so. Due to some unfortunate circumstances I ended up kinda, sort of... well, homeless. No worries though, I've moved into a new apartment already. The only problem is that I don't have an internet connection at my new place yet, although I should have it by the end of the week. Also my new place is much nicer than the old one so all's well that ends well I guess.

Hopefully someday I'll get that far. Technically I have some concepts for some of the interviews, so the optimistic answer is "it's in the works".
Sorry to hear that. But thank God you managed to find a new apartment. Take your time getting comfortable with it before trying to continue the work though. In my opinion at least, it would be better to take some breather from the whole thing first and when you feel ready, then continue. But it's all up to you.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Last piece of artwork for the Mina mod is the hand on clit I've added to this pose:

cgi_mina_pose_016_H.jpg
If you see that in-game, you can be more or less sure you've seen all the modded content.

That said, Mina's modded interview is out

Also for the no-Moaners, I figured I should provide the same functionality for the modded content which I do for the vanilla WaifuHub so grab the noMoansE1.rpy and drop it into the "game" folder if you want to get rid of those pesky *moan* text boxes. This file will not work for any other game build (sorry).

Take your time getting comfortable with it before trying to continue the work though
While I appreciate the sentiment, Mina's mod was delayed so many times I just had to release it. It was bugging the fuck out of my OCD.

Last edited:

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Something simple I've been working on so I don't get too rusty:
except this pose was not so simple because in the original the pussy was drawn super small to make space for the giant dick, so I ended up editing in a new one. Gotta say I'm quite happy with the result.
I wanted to do these non-futa redraws for Kitty a while back but then I realised Bokuman's gonna be releasing more poses with every update so I figured I'll wait for all of them and post the redraw patch all at once. At the time of writing I have 6 out of 8 complete.

Feb 2, 2022
Something simple I've been working on so I don't get too rusty:
except this pose was not so simple because in the original the pussy was drawn super small to make space for the giant dick, so I ended up editing in a new one. Gotta say I'm quite happy with the result.
I wanted to do these non-futa redraws for Kitty a while back but then I realised Bokuman's gonna be releasing more poses with every update so I figured I'll wait for all of them and post the redraw patch all at once. At the time of writing I have 6 out of 8 complete.

hi are your assistant save files work for latest s7 version all cast or not

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Yo, this is a little funny and mildly disturbing, but when you flip through this it kind of looks like a cock pops out of her when the MC thrusts:

cgi_kitty_pose_009_b.png cgi_kitty_pose_009_c.png
Also that's the last dick that I just now edited out of Kitty's CGI. Which means is out now.

I have to say I'm considering making a Ren'py port of her scene, for two reasons. The first is that with the way I force the redraws to appear in-game, the old CGI kind of shows through every now and then, which is not so bad usually but in this case happens to be a little more off-putting considering the nature of the content. The second reason is that Kitty's futa features are mentioned in the dialogue and there's nothing I can do about that in Unity.

No clue when I'll find the time to make such a port though. Perhaps some kind soul would like to try working this particular script in my stead *wink* *wink*? Previous coding/scripting experience not required.

Feb 2, 2022
Yo, this is a little funny and mildly disturbing, but when you flip through this it kind of looks like a cock pops out of her when the MC thrusts:

Also that's the last dick that I just now edited out of Kitty's CGI. Which means is out now.

I have to say I'm considering making a Ren'py port of her scene, for two reasons. The first is that with the way I force the redraws to appear in-game, the old CGI kind of shows through every now and then, which is not so bad usually but in this case happens to be a little more off-putting considering the nature of the content. The second reason is that Kitty's futa features are mentioned in the dialogue and there's nothing I can do about that in Unity.

No clue when I'll find the time to make such a port though. Perhaps some kind soul would like to try working this particular script in my stead *wink* *wink*? Previous coding/scripting experience not required.

yeah i hope i like renpy versions of this series game better than unity versions

Feb 2, 2022

also remember i said in your free times make a creampie (cum in pussy) BIG PROJECT where all games renpy and unity does NOT GIVE YOU GAME OVER for cum in pussy choices and to make it better cum in pussy endings and more scenes for all girls and games

i hope this project goes well if you are progressing in it

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
I just took stock of how far I've progressed with Yor's redraws for her upcoming mod and to my great surprise found out that I'm somehow nearly done (excluding all of the millions of changes my OCD will definitely force me to do while writing the scenes). Here's a sneak peak of my last work:

Counter-intuitively the image on the far left is also technically a redraw even though it's not immediately obvious since I've decided to change the background for this pose. I've also added the hand just because it seemed appropriate. I'm debating adding the same hand to the original vaginal version of this pose in the modded interview. Should I do it?

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
I just took stock of how far I've progressed with Yor's redraws for her upcoming mod and to my great surprise found out that I'm somehow nearly done (excluding all of the millions of changes my OCD will definitely force me to do while writing the scenes). Here's a sneak peak of my last work:

Counter-intuitively the image on the far left is also technically a redraw even though it's not immediately obvious since I've decided to change the background for this pose. I've also added the hand just because it seemed appropriate. I'm debating adding the same hand to the original vaginal version of this pose in the modded interview. Should I do it?
Sure thing. Also great draw !

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Apparently I'm not the only person who made the attempt to port s6 and s7 to Ren'py. made one as well, although his was for the sake of translating the game into Spanish.

Pooling out efforts, I bring to you the WaifuHub Season 7 in Ren'py with 6 out of 8 waifus enabled, those being Yunyun, Fubuki, Bocchi, Rumi, Power and Frankie. Tohru needs a redraw and Ruka I have to look into, but they're both coming soon.

As far as credit goes, redraws and a little bit of coding are mine, base build and the scripts (excluding Yunyun's) were made by . Only caveat is, out of the 4 assistants only Kitty is available. Also there are no assistant scenes (yet).

-

Hopefully Season 6 port ends up taking a similar route.

Last edited:

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
Apparently I'm not the only person who made the attempt to port s6 and s7 to Ren'py. made one as well, although his was for the sake of translating the game into Spanish.

Pooling out efforts, I bring to you the WaifuHub Season 7 in Ren'py with 6 out of 8 waifus enabled, those being Yunyun, Fubuki, Bocchi, Rumi, Power and Frankie. Tohru needs a redraw and Ruka I have to look into, but they're both coming soon.

As far as credit goes, redraws and a little bit of coding are mine, base build and the scripts (excluding Yunyun's) were made by . Only caveat is, out of the 4 assistants only Kitty is available. Also there are no assistant scenes (yet).

-

Excuse me, I didn't understand what's new?

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Excuse me, I didn't understand what's new?
Technically? Nothing. It's just an arguably better way to package old content, especially whenever there are redraws involved (Rumi, Power and Yunyun).

The biggest reason it's important to me is because it will allow me to create modded versions of S7 interviews in the future and one of those is Tohru's who's obviously a triple-S tier waifu.

Feb 2, 2022

-

nice i will download your version of the renpy s6 and s7 with every thing done

ok but i have to ask how to install your unity redraws i did copy the bepinfix folder in where i have the app exe folder but nothing happend am i doing something wrong

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
ok but i have to ask how to install your unity redraws i did copy the bepinfix folder in where i have the app exe folder but nothing happend am i doing something wrong
Does it look like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it does, go in to BepInEx folder and check what the LogOutput.txt says.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022
Does it look like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it does, go in to BepInEx folder and check what the LogOutput.txt says.

it says this also date modified is 12/11/2023 5.42 am

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - Waifu Hub S8 (10.12.2023 23:50:53)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2022.1.0.9261453
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugins to load