VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
who is Mami?
One of the main girls in Rent-A-Girlfriend/Kanojo Okarishimasu or KanoKari for short. The (former) girlfriend of the MC of the series, Kazuya. And in general the main antagonist of the series.

GargantuanChungoid

Sep 9, 2022
Also, does anyone have a list of which waifus we can cum inside? I wish we had a choice in where to cum but since we dont, I'd like to know who we can creampie.

Jul 17, 2018
MR Gadeki Are all the images you have available on Bokuman's patreon somewhere?
Hi, GargantuanChungoid.

If you receive an answer from Mr Gadeki, please inform him to post the images here (it's a request here on the site):

Bokuman art

I have uploaded all the images I have there, organized by categories, and all new images would be appreciated.

Thanks.

GargantuanChungoid

Sep 9, 2022
Hi, GargantuanChungoid.

If you receive an answer from Mr Gadeki, please inform him to post the images here (it's a request here on the site):

Bokuman art

I have uploaded all the images I have there, organized by categories, and all new images would be appreciated.

Thanks.
For sure, no one likes to go searching high and low for material, it's best to have it in one convenient spot. :)

Reactions: Kurisu-Masutaro

Lzdrubo

Mar 6, 2022
nobody wanna give us the update, that's the problem, the update has been out since 5th november

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
there will be no update this month?

nothing happens if there is no

I just want to know
No the update for Marin had been released on the 4th but I don't know. Maybe taemal has a little trouble getting it or is doing something else at the moment that hasn't let him purchase the update. But we are soon reaching two whole weeks since the update drop and we never had to wait so long plus I doubt it's about waifuhub city since he said he would try grabbing it on Christmas

Reactions: Bernkastel77

Acopalee

Dec 26, 2019
Been a while since I've been on this thread so I decided to get caught up on all of the updates I missed. Tried downloading the full version of season 5, but the last character is missing, who I believe is Yor. Anyone have a version of season 5 that actually has all of the characters? 1669320419991.png

Oct 19, 2017
I downloaded season 6 apk, but once the installation finished, there is no app. Is there a way to remove it from my phone's storage?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes