VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Since every single game is apparently separated and independent with different "waifus", it would be nice to know which got what.

Perhaps add screens for each season?

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
So is each season a standalone game with just that season's collection of waifus?

Been reading back through the pages but didn't see any clear explanation though from the talk I am getting that impression (and really, why I wish more games had a FAQ on the OP to explain release/mechanical details like this).

Basically trying to figure out if the S6 download has everything, or if I need to go and download all of the previous seasons too.
Each season is a different girl. Everything will have to be downloaded. Does not combine all seasons into one. there is a difference in the quality of art (and the difference between seasons 1 and 6 is quite large), which means that you will have to redraw previous seasons, which will take a lot of time.

duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
What on earth is the point of adding Anna when she doesn't even produce a single drop of cum? That girl's entire reason for existing is to gush like a waterfall. Lazy.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
what's the point of the love points if I got error when I try to save and never seem to change after finishing a character, does anyone know what changes?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes