VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 5, 2021
Waifuhub City

Mega

After playing around with Waifuhub city, there are a few things I couldn't figure out.

- The Cat Girl Secretary (One of the 4 secretaries) is present in the files, but is nowhere to find.
- Raphtalia is present in the files (for some reason), but is also nowhere to find.

Also the you can collect 3700 dollars max in this version AFAIK.

Also the game needs a lot of bug fixes, but I doubt they don't know about that.

Oct 6, 2022
After playing around with Waifuhub city, there are a few things I couldn't figure out.

- The Cat Girl Secretary (One of the 4 secretaries) is present in the files, but is nowhere to find.
- Raphtalia is present in the files (for some reason), but is also nowhere to find.

are there holly scenes? (Cat girl secretary)

iDaiki

Jul 29, 2020
1675362279341.png

1675362162932.png
Guys in WAIFUCITY , did anyone able to complete this part? Or it's the final?
I'm with Laura and Luisa, I try to do anything but I can't complete this part. I talked with Andy but he doesn't tell nothing.

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 2360027

View attachment 2360024
Guys in WAIFUCITY , did anyone able to complete this part? Or it's the final?
I'm with Laura and Luisa, I try to do anything but I can't complete this part. I talked with Andy but he doesn't tell nothing.
Pretty sure it's the final. You can find the white haired Side Quest girl, but after that, that's about it.

There are no scenes to be found for both of them inside the files btw.

There are scenes with Raphtalia (Has the same images as in Waifuhub S1), but it is unknown if she's present at all in this game.
(My guess is that her files were just doped inside the game for testing or something)

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes