VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: i've seen dev dabbling in some animation work, wonder if we'll get animation in game after moaning sound is done.

tbh, i like to see lucoa tits jiggle

Reactions: obiwan
May 21, 2018
This dev has got to be the most public friendly dev I've ever seen around here. He got everyone covered, from Windows, Mac, Linux, android and even Chromebook too.

D

Deleted member 119819

Why is the main character so damn yellow? Is he infected with Corona?

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer84

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Somebody should tell the dev that that's very confusing. Each update should be at least an additional +0.01 to the version number.
Exactly, I keep my stuff pretty well sorted (1 folder for each developer, with subfolders for each game, which may also have subfolders incase they split up a game in seperate episodes or seasons, etc.) But, I can't keep track of every update every day. So, occasionally have to check whether I got something just by comparing version numbers. But, when version numbers aren't used, well, I might miss an update. No matter if it's here or on Patreon for any of the games I support there. And no matter how small the fix, even if it's just a single typo, not updating the version number basically means: "I changed something, but it has no impact for the players, they won't see any difference with the previous version, and I might as well not have bothered updating at all."

Reactions: Mechanical_Borange

slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
I'm trying to use ren'py transparent textbox mod to change the textboxes but it's not working at all, anyone know a way to change them?

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
My question is, Do I need to download both S1 and S2 to fully enjoy, or can I just get S2 and not miss any content?

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
My question is, Do I need to download both S1 and S2 to fully enjoy, or can I just get S2 and not miss any content?
Each season brings exclusive characters while season 1 has:
2B
Cheelia
Galko
Lucoa
Meiko
Mina
Mitsuko
Raphatalia

Season 2 has only for the moment:
Rem
Zelda
Toga
Hestia
That is why it is advisable to download the 2 seasons unless you only wanted characters in specific.

Reactions: Dripping

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
Each season brings exclusive characters while season 1 has:
2B
Cheelia
Galko
Lucoa
Meiko
Mina
Mitsuko
Raphatalia

Season 2 has only for the moment:
Rem
Zelda
Toga
Hestia
That is why it is advisable to download the 2 seasons unless you only wanted characters in specific.
Ok so, download both. Seems a lil' annoying but alright.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes