VN Unity Ren'Py WaifuHub [Season 8 Dec Build] [Bokuman Studio]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

MR.Gadeki

Feb 18, 2022
i just donated to his patreon so how does this work he will just send me a message with the download link first time i have seen someone do this exicted though havent played this game in a while
You must search in private message, you will receive it there.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
20231102_234837.jpg
Happy NNN, everyone! Seems like we are now hopping to season 8! Now I would like to ask a question. Am I the only thinking that ever since season 6, the game has been slowly declining in enjoyability? Like no offense, art style and visuals are great but the script errors being so frequent( anal scenes in script but vaginal scene displayed), the point game and the saving in the Unity version being such a chore compared to before season 6 ( mostly the game point) and a few errors here and there just overall kinda kill the fun for me. I just wanted to see what people think, if that's not too much to ask.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
View attachment 3056017
Happy NNN, everyone! Seems like we are now hopping to season 8! Now I would like to ask a question. Am I the only thinking that ever since season 6, the game has been slowly declining in enjoyability? Like no offense, art style and visuals are great but the script errors being so frequent( anal scenes in script but vaginal scene displayed), the point game and the saving in the Unity version being such a chore compared to before season 6 ( mostly the game point) and a few errors here and there just overall kinda kill the fun for me. I just wanted to see what people think, if that's not too much to ask.
I don't get how Bokuman mixes anal with vaginal, is someone else writting the script? Like seriously, It happened for each update.
Otherwise, I liked renpy more because I could play in windowed mode and progress/click with the scroll hidden outside of the screen.
And yeah, I also find the game getting repetitive. I don't know if it's just lassitude on my part. But, I feel like there is less originality in the dialogues and positions plus we didn't have all those *moans* before. For the record, my favorite seasons are 3 and 5.

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
I don't get how Bokuman mixes anal with vaginal, is someone else writting the script? Like seriously, It happened for each update.
Otherwise, I liked renpy more because I could play in windowed mode and progress/click with the scroll hidden outside of the screen.
And yeah, I also find the game getting repetitive. I don't know if it's just lassitude on my part. But, I feel like there is less originality in the dialogues and positions plus we didn't have all those *moans* before. For the record, my favorite seasons are 3 and 5.
I agree. I think season 3 through 5 were peak. But ever since season 6 although the waifu choices were great, the way the game was progressing was ruining the fun for me.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes