5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Diamond in the rough.
I'm unable to find this "rough" menu and much less the "diamond" icon you spoke of. Is this really the way to move the camera?

Joke aside, I agree. What I miss the most is a way to save/load a waifu configuration. Would be great if waifu cards were shareable.

Back on the camera issue, I've downloaded it from mega. I've tried WASD and all the keys; left button, middle button, right button, shift + all buttons, ctrl + all buttons, etc. etc. etc. but no luck. The screenshots above tell that it is possible. Could it be that there's version somewhere that's newer than the one on mega?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I'm unable to find this "rough" menu and much less the "diamond" icon you spoke of. Is this really the way to move the camera?

Joke aside, I agree. What I miss the most is a way to save/load a waifu configuration. Would be great if waifu cards were shareable.

Back on the camera issue, I've downloaded it from mega. I've tried WASD and all the keys; left button, middle button, right button, shift + all buttons, ctrl + all buttons, etc. etc. etc. but no luck. The screenshots above tell that it is possible. Could it be that there's version somewhere that's newer than the one on mega?
Haha. It's more likely that Zero used some "magic" again... like FreeCam or other Unity tool.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018

I'm good people and I'm going to help you, first give me 5 dollars and I'll tell you how I did it, ok no xD

First go to this link (this link probably A lot of people don't have it doesn't have it since there was an old version but the creator closed it, this link was passed to me by someone who knows about Unity)

Here's a guide on how to use it:

First download this, unzip it and leave it in the game folder, where it is .exe

Here is the link to download the program + How to install step by step (Just look at where it says Automated Installation) (When I installed it, choose a version 5.7 or something, don't choose the latest version)

Once I have done all the steps above, when you open the game, you will get a melon symbol box, wait for it to finish and then automatically the game will open, and it will appear on the screen at the top, you will get several options and there is the Freecam option and that's it (this works almost in all unity games, But you've got to see if the game is mono or IL2CPP, This game is mono)

I hope I've helped you and the people who didn't know as well (there's also an option to move the camera wherever and whenever in Unreal Engine 4 and 5, but that's another topic)

Here's another link to another game where I posted several images doing the same thing:

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-apartment-v0-5-2-d-momoiro-software.39842/page-35

Last edited:

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Zero28: thanks! An installer is a huge red flag and a no-go for me. Luckily I managed to do the required steps manually and it works! It's actually not hard, probably even easier than running the installer :)

1. I've downloaded and extracted CinematicUnityExplorer.MelonLoader.Mono.zip to the game's folder ( )
2. I've downloaded and extracted MelonLoader.x64.zip to the game's folder ( )
3. I've renamed version.dll to winhttp.dll

That's all, it works like a charm! In the game by pressing F7 I can toggle a menu on the top, with a "FreeCam" link that opens a pop-up window, with a "Begin FreeCam" button. Clicking on that button makes to button change to "End FreeCam", and while it's pressed, I can move and rotate the camera just like in KK. Pretty neat! (It's a bit annoying that the pop-up covers the screen, but I can close it after the camera's been set up, so not a biggie.)

About the other Our Apartment game, thanks a lot, furry ain't my thing but I must admit she is a real cutie!

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Wasn't a request actually, just wanted to help ppl with a free camera step-by-step how to. Regardless thanks but yikes, hurts me eye...
I prefer cute anime girl (in over-knee socks of course) kinda games with a simple interface, just like this one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote