5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

candaboall

Aug 1, 2020
Zero28: thanks! An installer is a huge red flag and a no-go for me. Luckily I managed to do the required steps manually and it works! It's actually not hard, probably even easier than running the installer :)

1. I've downloaded and extracted CinematicUnityExplorer.MelonLoader.Mono.zip to the game's folder ( )
2. I've downloaded and extracted MelonLoader.x64.zip to the game's folder ( )
3. I've renamed version.dll to winhttp.dll

That's all, it works like a charm! In the game by pressing F7 I can toggle a menu on the top, with a "FreeCam" link that opens a pop-up window, with a "Begin FreeCam" button. Clicking on that button makes to button change to "End FreeCam", and while it's pressed, I can move and rotate the camera just like in KK. Pretty neat! (It's a bit annoying that the pop-up covers the screen, but I can close it after the camera's been set up, so not a biggie.)

About the other Our Apartment game, thanks a lot, furry ain't my thing but I must admit she is a real cutie!
bit late but Our Apartment isn't a furry game, unless you define furry as "there's an option for the character to wear prosthetic animal ears"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes