VN Ren'Py WaifusInLove [v0.01] [otaku_argento]

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
menu.png

Overview:
Experience all kinds of situations with your favorite waifus in a daily life
simulator that includes love points, dating, romance and sex.
Each story is called "Diary", for now the only one present in the v0.01 is "Diary #1: Devilukean princess",
starring Lala Satalin Deviluke, from the anime/manga To LOVE-Ru! But there will be more waifus in next updates.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-16
Developer: otaku_argento - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.01
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

PLEASE!!! READ THE FAQ AND DEVELOPER NOTES BEFORE COMMENTING AND/OR DOWNLOADING.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

WaifusInLove 24_5_2024 19_20_59.png bmjl3.png pie1.png pzr0.png

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm back with a new update for my projects, I'll update the links in a few minutes so stay focus. This time, it's the first update for WaifusInLove, called v0.01, since the first release was the Pilot Version. This update isn't too big, just some CGs and a new place to visit. I was a bit too ambitious when I announced a lot of changes for this version. It took me a while to fix some bugs, plus I had some personal stuff going on. But don't worry, the game’s progress is moving along. I'll keep updating it alongside ImoTsuyo, and soon, I'll be returning to Katei Kyoushi... it's literally been a year since that game's last update, lol. You all know ImoTsuyo is my main focus, and it'll keep being the one with the most frequent updates. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this version. I'm planning to add a new waifu in the next update (though I haven't decided who yet, but it'll be released this year xd). I won’t promise anything, but I'll try to add at least one animation. For those who don’t know, this game is meant to be short and quick, so most of the sex events are short too. But if you’d prefer longer ones, let me know, I’m open to suggestions. Remember to check my game progress on my Patreon, where I post free weekly reports, with some paid content like previews or early releases for my patrons. If you have any doubts, questions, suggestions, or comments, feel free to DM me on Discord; on Patreon if you're a patron; or on my Discord server, even though no one really talks there xd. I always reply as soon as I see the message. As always, I'll wait a week from the update’s release date to gather bug reports, so I can release a fixed version if needed. But if I don’t get any reports, or they come in after next Monday, they'll have to wait for the next update. So, if you play it and find any typos, visual bugs, or crashes, let me know asap. Hope you have a great week, and greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please say it isn't filled with romanji/japenglish. Had to drop ImoTsuyo cause I kept forgetting what words meant and translation hints weren't popping up for words after the first time. Just way too much romanji to follow along with after a certain point.
Cool that there's a To LOVE-Ru game that isn't NTR though, even if I never watched that anime.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
No, it doesn't have romaji. But ImoTsuyo is not only with romaji exclusive, you can play it in English only terminology by disabling the romaji option. You should have played the tutorial or at least been a little more attentive. Literally when you start the game it says that it can be disabled.