VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wake Up [Demo] [dopper]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
exit_talk.png

Overview:
You (Teiss Merigold) wake up in unknow place. And the hoal of this game is to find out what is happening, and why did this happen.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Developer: dopper
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

alone.png amanda.png comp3.png hug.png main_menu.png mast1.png mast3.png mast6.png mast7.png mast9.png sleep.png wine3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, I like it when the devs add their barely disguised game/anime waifu into their games, it's fun to go "wait a minute, isn't this literally [INSERT CHARACTER HERE]"

• Haha
Reactions: rekon2

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If I suck a dick on the first update they will think I'm a slut. But I need to suck something...I guess this will do

1511337_wine3.png

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I found a Bug. Even if you choose English the names are still in Russian. Still look good for a Demo :)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, I like it when the devs add their barely disguised game/anime waifu into their games, it's fun to go "wait a minute, isn't this literally [INSERT CHARACTER HERE]"
It's not even a disguised waifu in this case, it's literally the character Triss. The (usually) Japanese thing of "It's totally not Megumin, it's Megamin. Entirely different character." is hilarious.

Edit: OK, looking at the first post again, and my brain automatically fixed the "typo" of Teiss to Triss... So yeah, they did the thing, and didn't just keep the character name identical.

Reactions: Furabia