Mod Ren'Py WalkThrough Mod [v0.04.02] | BB:AS Rebuild | [.Black Panther.] [OnlyFunz]

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes indeed; You can use both the Mods together.
They are both for different purposes and they don't conflict one-another.

Are you still not getting the "Day 6" icon?
didnt show day6 icon cuz i was using WT mod Only...
but now it shows up using both...

with trigger option in settings for both

although i suggest adding them all in 1 download link...
this is a bit complicated
but still worth it...

thx for your efforts...

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
didnt show day6 icon cuz i was using WT mod Only...
WT mod won't have any "cheat" or "Game mod" changes, the intention of WT Mod is to provide on-screen Guide to players.

with trigger option in settings for both
Trigger option - i think you mean the "Settings/Preferences" option tick box? WT mod doesn't change any Settings.

although i suggest adding them all in 1 download link...
this is a bit complicated
My apologies, but they are both for different purposes and can't be put as 1 download link.
That is why they are as different Threads.

but still worth it...
thx for your efforts...
My pleasure :love:
Thank you for trying the mods. Your feedback, suggestion and experience using them are always welcome :)

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2879844

Overview:
Walkthrough Mod is an unique idea and approach towards enhancing your game play experience.
The goal is to take you through step-by-step approach in completing a Task/Quest.

Release Date: 01-June-2023
Modder: OnlyFunz |

Mod Version: 0.02.01
Last Updated: 26-Aug-2023

WalkThrough:
.Black Panther.

Game Version: Rebuild v0.02.0x
Game/Creator
: Big Brother - Another Story Rebuild / Aleksey90

Languages: English, German, French

Features:
  • "Notification Icons" are added to showcase Character status.
  • "Other Tasks" specific to each Character introduced.
  • "Dependent Steps" introduced based on each Character progress.
  • "SHIFT + w key" shortcut opens/closes the Main screen of the WT Mod.
  • WalkThrough Mod can be moved from "Left" to "Right" and vice-versa, based on your preference.
  • There are "Quick Tips" available in the Characters Panel.
  • Daily Duties panel provides "Hourly" information for the current day.
  • Clicking ".Black Panther." icon in the Main Panel, opens the Readme document.
    • The PDF file contains overview on using this Walkthrough Mod
  • German, French Language supported.
  • Main panels will auto-close after few seconds.
    • Individual Character panels will not auto-close.
(Screenshots attached at the end of the post for more information)

Installation:
Extract the Zip file in main folder. (Zip archive is packed with folder format)
"
Readme - WTMOD.pdf" is also required to be placed in <Main Folder>
(D:\BB_ASr-0.02.00-pc\Readme - WTMOD.pdf)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

v0.02.01 for BBASr v0.02.xx
  • "Notification" Icons introduced along with Character WT Status Ring.
  • "Other Tasks" specific to each Character introduced.
  • "Dependent Steps" introduced based on each Character progress.

Uninstalling Mod:

Troubleshooting:
Do you face any issues with the WalkThrough Mod? Find most common issues/FAQ!

** It is recommended to Start a New Game to experience all of the WalkThrough MOD features **

-
- -

** WTMOD requires v0.02.01 of Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild **

:: SCREENSHOTS ::

View attachment 2879835 View attachment 2879836 View attachment 2879837 View attachment 2879838
View attachment 2879849

Hii new update is available.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
will this mod work on latest updated game?
Should partially work. It was designed based on previous version Character Tasks/Steps.
The latest update changed the way few Tasks/Quests were implemented, hence - you might face issues after Day 5.

Updating the Mod will take a while.

Reactions: haseo335

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
How do I add my translation?
I tried to do this, but the mod does not pick up the lines from the BBASr-WTMOD-Russian.rpy file
Code:
init 9999 python:
    WTMOD_Russian_Translators = " [[ {i}Большое спасибо {/i} {color=[gui.hover_color]}Greslux{/color} {i} за перевод на русский язык{/i} ]"

translate russian strings:

old "Sneaking or Peeking at different minutes of the same hour, will have different Outcome."
    new "Подкрадывание или подглядывание в разные минуты одного и того же часа будет иметь разный результат."

old "Walkthrough is updated until "
    new "Прохождение обновляется  "

old "\n   {color=#ff5050}* Save game before Entering the Room *{/color}"
    new "\n{color=#ff5050}*Сохранить игру перед входом в комнату*{/color}"

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
How do I add my translation?
I tried to do this, but the mod does not pick up the lines from the BBASr-WTMOD-Russian.rpy file
Code:
translate russian strings:
Thank you for taking effort in translating.

The game's base language is "Russian". That means, no Translation language is to be defined for default.

Try using the translation Language code as:
Code:
translate None strings:
The next version is getting ready at the moment and few extra translation tags/(new) will be added.

I would suggest you to only add what is in the existing <empty> Russian Translation file and no new extra lines.
That way in the future version, every language will be in sync.

Also, you can update and send it to me to be included within the mod package.
Translator credits will be as-is in your name; the same way we put for other language files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greslux

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
aloha...
this WT for NTR or nonNTR?
or both as in shows what each option lead to...?

also is the cheat mod planned for an update? or just the WT?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
aloha...
this WT for NTR or nonNTR?
or both as in shows what each option lead to...?

also is the cheat mod planned for an update? or just the WT?
~Hola
If and when, the game has NTR - WTMod will provide information.

Game Mod is currently being updated to v0.03
(However, the current Mod version should support the game with limited features)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
OnlyFunz This mod needs to have the onscreen "Guide" as the tab to open and close that actual mod guide that this mod installs rather than having to back out and eventually click the close button. In other words use the same "Guide" button that opens it to close it. Also a note about the sequence of things. It is possible to complete a character (Green avatar circle) in your guide mod before you have actually finished all of their respective open quests.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
OnlyFunz This mod needs to have the onscreen "Guide" as the tab to open and close that actual mod guide that this mod installs rather than having to back out and eventually click the close button. In other words use the same "Guide" button that opens it to close it. Also a note about the sequence of things. It is possible to complete a character (Green avatar circle) in your guide mod before you have actually finished all of their respective open quests.
Thank you for trying out the WT Mod and sharing your feedback.

Walk-Through Mod's main objective is to act as a layer and help out Players. It is not designed to override the Game.

The Panel placement is positioned in such a way that it doesn't affect other Game elements.

If you're referring the ways to open/close the Guide panel.
  • The straight forward method - as you've mentioned, is to back out and finally click close button.
    • This method is intended for Mobile/Touch screen users.
  • Pressing "Esc" key closes the Guide - irrespective of which tab/screen is open. The same with "Mouse Right-click".
  • As mentioned in Mod Features, "Shift+w" key redirects to the Main Panel.
    • Main Panel and Characters' List Panel has an auto-close timer of 6 and 30 seconds.
The Green Avatar Circle is an indication that the Walk-Through has reached the end for the current game version.
Walk-Through Mod doesn't track "Quests". It covers everything a Player could/should do in the game.

The Steps for each Character is designed as a sequence to enjoy Game events. In other words, to reduce grind.
However, should the player complete a step beforehand; That step will roll-over, when you reach it and move to next step.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you for trying out the WT Mod and sharing your feedback.

Walk-Through Mod's main objective is to act as a layer and help out Players. It is not designed to override the Game.

The Panel placement is positioned in such a way that it doesn't affect other Game elements.

If you're referring the ways to open/close the Guide panel.
  • The straight forward method - as you've mentioned, is to back out and finally click close button.
    • This method is intended for Mobile/Touch screen users.
  • Pressing "Esc" key closes the Guide - irrespective of which tab/screen is open. The same with "Mouse Right-click".
  • As mentioned in Mod Features, "Shift+w" key redirects to the Main Panel.
    • Main Panel and Characters' List Panel has an auto-close timer of 6 and 30 seconds.
The Green Avatar Circle is an indication that the Walk-Through has reached the end for the current game version.
Walk-Through Mod doesn't track "Quests". It covers everything a Player could/should do in the game.

The Steps for each Character is designed as a sequence to enjoy Game events. In other words, to reduce grind.
However, should the player complete a step beforehand; That step will roll-over, when you reach it and move to next step.
What I was meaning is if you went from this to open it:
1702443257861.png
To this for closing:
1702443281756.png
As you can see the "Guide" tab just moves out when the guide is opened by Clicking (or in mobile case pressing the "Guide" button) and then using the very same "Guide" button to close it.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
What I was meaning is if you went from this to open it:
View attachment 3168816
To this for closing:
View attachment 3168818
As you can see the "Guide" tab just moves out when the guide is opened by Clicking (or in mobile case pressing the "Guide" button) and then using the very same "Guide" button to close it.
This is a great idea.

There was an initial plan to have "side icons" aka tabs on this individual Character Panel to show early game "Stats", "Other Tasks" (now, both are included within WT panel). Also, "Character icons" for faster switching, but was dropped to avoid too many buttons already on the screen.

Thank you again, I;ll keep this in mind for the next Mod update.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Next update will have this change.. (y)
The "Guide" icon will close the active panel. Similar to "Esc" key and "Right Mouse-click".

BBASr-WTMOD-IconChanges#1.jpg