Mod Ren'Py WalkThrough Mod [v0.04.02] | BB:AS Rebuild | [.Black Panther.] [OnlyFunz]

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
OnlyFunz This mod needs to have the onscreen "Guide" as the tab to open and close that actual mod guide that this mod installs rather than having to back out and eventually click the close button. In other words use the same "Guide" button that opens it to close it. Also a note about the sequence of things. It is possible to complete a character (Green avatar circle) in your guide mod before you have actually finished all of their respective open quests.
Thanks for your feedback .

Reactions: OnlyFunz
Apr 5, 2021
can you please also make one walkthrough mod for Big Brother Another Story v0.09.2.03 please there are so many path and things to do it would be very helpful to check where to go and what to do next through walkthough mod

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OnlyFunz thanks for the mods!I have a question: the saves with and without mods are incompatible, right?
Because I 've got WTmod_db error when trying to use 0.03 version save in not modded 0.04

Reactions: Nicoed

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
OnlyFunz thanks for the mods!I have a question: the saves with and without mods are incompatible, right?
Because I 've got WTmod_db error when trying to use 0.03 version save in not modded 0.04
Thank you for trying my Mods.

Yes, that is correct - Currently the WalkThrough Mod runs as overlay and it cannot be disabled.
That is why the "Saves with Mod", looks for the Panel database.
(You can still run Mod v0.03 on Game v0.04)

I'm working on a way to keep it disabled as default when you load a save file.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I know OnlyFunz and Black Panther are also on the main BBAS thread as well. Is it going to be taken down. And if we have gameplay questions could we ask them here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I know OnlyFunz and Black Panther are also on the main BBAS thread as well. Is it going to be taken down. And if we have gameplay questions could we ask them here?
Thank you for asking about this.
We would appreciate to keep this thread clean.

WalkThrough Mod is designed for that specific purpose, to guide players and covering every bit of the game play that comes out with each Game update. .Black Panther. designed the Steps for optimal game play.
(WalkThrough Mod is being updated and expect a release in few days. We are working on it in detail - so, you can enjoy the game better)

On the other hand, .Black Panther. has also documented the game play information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-04-02-aleksey90.43101/post-10160742