Walkthrough request

DarkOsed

Oct 9, 2017
i don't know where i must post it. I'm sorry if it's wrong. Is there a walkthrough for taboo request's full version ? İ can't find it anywhere.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i don't know where i must post it...
There is the . Had a quick look around but can't find a walkthough anywhere, if your stuck try asking in that thread.

DarkOsed

Oct 9, 2017
i need balaclava or something like that and a gun. I found the gun but i don't have money and i can't find balaclava. what is balaclava anyway and where can i find this money ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i need balaclava...
I linked the games thread above (and again ). You might get an answer quicker there, as that's where the people who play that game hang out.

You could also use the sites search bar from inside the games the thread to see if its been answered before, try searching (again in the linked thread) for balaclava or money but change everywhere to this thread...

A is a cloth mask that covers the whole head, but with holes cut out for the eyes and sometimes the mouth.

Reactions: DarkOsed

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
i need balaclava or something like that and a gun. I found the gun but i don't have money and i can't find balaclava. what is balaclava anyway and where can i find this money ?
You don't need to look for the balaclava. Just take care to find the gun and deliver it to MC's friend (who finally finds the balaclava on his own)

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
I linked the games thread above (and again ). You might get an answer quicker there, as that's where the people who play that game hang out.

You could also use the sites search bar from inside the games the thread to see if its been answered before, try searching (again in the linked thread) for balaclava or money but change everywhere to this thread...

A is a cloth mask that covers the whole head, but with holes cut out for the eyes and sometimes the mouth.
Hello, sir. Where can i find walkthrough for this game cause i can't find any post about it in here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, sir. Where can i find walkthrough for this game cause i can't find any post about it in here.
You won't find much for untranslated Japanese games on F95, games (mostly) have to be English to get a actual game thread like Taboo Request has. Try looking , but you'll need to translate it to English.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
You won't find much for untranslated Japanese games on F95, games (mostly) have to be English to get a actual game thread like Taboo Request has. Try looking , but you'll need to translate it to English.
i tried that before but it's just guide for Ending, not unlock all scene :(:(