2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the dealer is the warehouse in the the top of the corridor as you walk inside ! Just walk straight forward bro !
in that tin type bulding (tanks outside and in)? if so I keep getting stoped by the gaurds....got it, last few times I kept moving right left

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can someone talk to me how skip the lag on the game? I played and when i start a new game the games lags so much...Must be unplayable...

Mar 28, 2018
A little tip for everyone save before you enter a room LOL

For those having trouble with the gun just keep huggign the right wall while checking all the boxes you can.

Saving is your friend and something to remember.
Ive been looking in all the boxes, but no gun :-(

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I played Milfy City before this. This one seemed like a test run for what would become MC, thankfully he ditched the RPGmaker bullshit, I hated running around. Beat this game pretty easily, not too hard. Story is ok, but it's way more fucked up than MC, you basically have a gun pointed at your mom and you just so your dick can get wet. Scenes weren't bad, too bad he didn't animate anything.

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I played Milfy City before this. This one seemed like a test run for what would become MC, thankfully he ditched the RPGmaker bullshit, I hated running around. Beat this game pretty easily, not too hard. Story is ok, but it's way more fucked up than MC, you basically have a gun pointed at your mom and you just so your dick can get wet. Scenes weren't bad, too bad he didn't animate anything.
How to get that gun bro?? I could not get that...neither could pass those guards in that gang base.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
How to get that gun bro?? I could not get that...neither could pass those guards in that gang base.
You get the gun in that base, you literally just walk up in those outer areas but always out of the guard's line of sight. They can only see straight down a line where they are facing.

ParasJoshi

Jun 11, 2018
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
The link shows the file is no longer available.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes