2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
She stuck in the shower and she says don't walk in????
I figured it out(I miss a dish)

Last edited:

Gamaldi15

Oct 11, 2017
awwwwww... The editor is no longer available and I am having same issues with the dishes, not being able to do anything else :(

akexxxx

Oct 11, 2017
Help Me , i am stuck . After you get the blowjob from your mom, have dinner and she storms to her room (leaving you to clean the dishes) what the hell do you do?

Last edited:

Rizf95zone

Sep 5, 2017
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
The link is dead. Can you make a new link?

akexxxx

Oct 11, 2017
Pls Help me , Help Me , i am stuck . After you get the blowjob from your mom, have dinner and she storms to her room (leaving you to clean the dishes) what the hell do you do? Pls Pls !

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Pls Help me , Help Me , i am stuck . After you get the blowjob from your mom, have dinner and she storms to her room (leaving you to clean the dishes) what the hell do you do? Pls Pls !
If i remember you have to click on plates in living room and kitchen(two plates on the table)

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
still doesnt work ... Help :'(
- Pick up the 2 plates from the kitchen table
- Go to kitchen sink (wash dishes)
- Go to your room
- Take your clothes off (in front of the closet)
- Go to the bathroom
- Take a shower
- Go back to your room
- Lie on bed

Reactions: akexxxx
Oct 30, 2017
I Playing this game and Loading take to long (5-30 Minute+) . how i can solve this problem? restart or refresh,uninstal useless program doesnt work. ( or because my pc like a shit :( ) any other way?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I just downloaded "Original" on the first post, and the game doesn't seem to work for me. I just get a white screen. Do I have to download the compressed version?

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
It was a great game but I feel like Icstor gave up on it and wanted to end it as soon as possible, 'cause the end felt so rushed.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes