2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell

File no longer available

maxxxboy

Dec 9, 2017
- Pick up the 2 plates from the kitchen table
- Go to kitchen sink (wash dishes)
- Go to your room
- Take your clothes off (in front of the closet)
- Go to the bathroom
- Take a shower
- Go back to your room
- Lie on bed
i went to the kitchen sink but nothing happens

Magiclapinou

Feb 27, 2018
I have exactly the same problem, and I already had a bug where I was stuck before getting to watch the mother in her bed. I don't expect a 100% professional level of polishing but that's quite annoying...

EDIT: I play the 1.0b versio, irght now Im't trying to get 1.0*d* version, google "taboo request icstor" and you should be able to get it too. Not sure the save file will sitll work...

Magiclapinou

Feb 27, 2018
Works with the 1.0d version! I had saved just before entering the house when the mother is waiting for us to eat.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
I think I hit a bug. At night when the mother is all upset you say you'll do the dishes and she runs off to her room. After clearing the two plates there's no other actions you can do.
exactly the same happened to me now and I was hoping to find some walkthrough in case I did something wrong ...I guess it is the game so ...I will uninstall it ! Pfff

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This was the first "this-kind-of" game I played. You never forget your first... :heartcoveredeyes:

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
how do i get the gun in taboo request please help????????
first you need to visit the warehouse facility to the middle left side of your map , you go inside and you ask for a gun to the dealer , he will tell you the prices and blah blah blah ...you don't have that much money yet so you go back to your boss , you ask for him to give you salary in advance ...He refused so you need to go back to the warehouse and this time you have to sneak behind the guards and go all the way up to the last two boxes next to a barrel ...search the first box and you will get the glock . after you get the gun go back to your work , jack will be waiting for you there !!!!

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
first you need to visit the warehouse facility to the middle left side of your map , you go inside and you ask for a gun to the dealer , he will tell you the prices and blah blah blah ...you don't have that much money yet so you go back to your boss , you ask for him to give you salary in advance ...He refused so you need to go back to the warehouse and this time you have to sneak behind the guards and go all the way up to the last two boxes next to a barrel ...search the first box and you will get the glock . after you get the gun go back to your work , jack will be waiting for you there !!!!
where's the dealer to ask?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes