2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I'm having a problem: when a week has come and gone and your boss gives you your promotion i cant seem to find the last mailbox

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I really enjoyed this. I tried to think like mother, but changed in my mind so that I was daughter seducing my Daddy. Loved it.

SiIentBob

Aug 9, 2017
for anyone struggling with the gun quest, first time you visit the warehouse walk straight up the middle of the room, guards don't stop you, speak to the dealer and he'll tell you you don't have enough money, go speak to your boss to ask for a loan and he'll laugh ion your face, then go back to the ware house and do as everyone else has mentioned and walk up the right hand side checking boxes to find the Glock.

I'm stuck now, finished dinner after the "burglary" and can't progress, mom won't answer in her room and nothing else is active

Ermacora

Jul 10, 2017
I can't open this game. I can open all games untill this one. I have version of program RPG ACE, something like that.
What should I do?!

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I can't open this game. I can open all games untill this one. I have version of program RPG ACE, something like that.
What should I do?!
I have a similar problem so i wish i could help you!!!, my game crashes after the title or if i'm lucky it crashes after talking with the friend at the beginning!!!!:':)':)'(

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
Link is now dead. maybe reupload or share savefile since the game is completed
(Unless there's no gallery or replayability)

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
Playing version 1.0d . On the paper delivery round "after 7 days" the count is 8 papers but I can only find 7. I've tried editiing the save file (which contained 7 so I changed it to 8) but still only finding 7 papers.. Anyone able to help?

Abi

Aug 6, 2017
Playing version 1.0d . On the paper delivery round "after 7 days" the count is 8 papers but I can only find 7. I've tried editiing the save file (which contained 7 so I changed it to 8) but still only finding 7 papers.. Anyone able to help?
All targets have a blinking marker. Maybe you didn't find the post box in the "military area" (just north of the helicopters).

Reactions: ScorpioMama23

Ahmet YILMAZ

Sep 20, 2017
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
link not working

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes