2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I dunno 'bout version 1d but i can provide you with a link to version 1c. I'll edit my post as soon as it is up.
[Edit] Ok, so im a doofus, the link you wanted was for the editor.
Ok, so here is the link to the save edit program:
Great ... thank you very much ... it worked very well :D

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I dunno 'bout version 1d but i can provide you with a link to version 1c. I'll edit my post as soon as it is up.
[Edit] Ok, so im a doofus, the link you wanted was for the editor.
Ok, so here is the link to the save edit program:
again me ... it didn't worked very well ... as soon as I enter the Room the Game crash now .. and if i start a new game and even download the game again end enter my room the game crash instantly. any advise ? it's getting annoying right now :(

Reactions: Mukallif

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
is it possible to re-upload the link ? ... it seems to be dead ...
Sorry for a late reply. I see that you have a problem with a game and you can't finish it. I would recommend you to download a new version of the game i think its 1.0d i didn't have any problem with this one, so here's the link try it. Good luck!

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Sorry for a late reply. I see that you have a problem with a game and you can't finish it. I would recommend you to download a new version of the game i think its 1.0d i didn't have any problem with this one, so here's the link try it. Good luck!
no problem ... thx i was looking for Version 1.0d since all other versions doesn't work correctly for me ... thx for sharing

Reactions: Mukallif

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I give up on this one....as soon as i enter or exit any room the screen turns black and the game crashes even with Version 1.0d
I have tried to solve it for nearly one week but no chance if anyone had the same problem, please let me know how ou have solve it.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I just downloaded it exit first room nps entered and exited 2nd nps entered and exited 3rd room nps just went downstairs nps. So where does it crash for you
just started a new game right after going down telling mom to bring water....so as soon as i am going downstairs to the living room the games crashes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Nope spoke to mum about water went upstairs sat in my seat next to friend, he asked about water then mum come in pit it down. Still no black screen of crash. Try downloading it from OP and start a new game if still trouble it doesnt like something on your computer or you dont have something it need imo.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Nope spoke to mum about water went upstairs sat in my seat next to friend, he asked about water then mum come in pit it down. Still no black screen of crash. Try downloading it from OP and start a new game if still trouble it doesnt like something on your computer or you dont have something it need imo.
I'm a new member so i dont really know what you mean by OP :D

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
You don't need to get past much, just go to the right corner and check the cardboard boxes, every one of them will say empty until you reach the top, you don't need to cross the middle to the left side or climb the stairs or anything just check the obvious boxes.
how do you check the box t wom't let me

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how do you check the box t wom't let me
Try this.. when you first go into the warehouse, immediately hug the right wall and follow it. I mean hug the wall. Trace the wall. When you get to the top right corner under the railing, there's a box just next to you that has it. Check those and you'll find what you want. Remember it's the box 2 spaces to the right from the middle path just under the railing.

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Try this.. when you first go into the warehouse, immediately hug the right wall and follow it. I mean hug the wall. Trace the wall. When you get to the top right corner under the railing, there's a box just next to you that has it. Check those and you'll find what you want. Remember it's the box 2 spaces to the right from the middle path just under the railing.
still doesnt work

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's a way to get around it. With rpgmakersaveeditor in the items tab, it's the console. I know!! I just checked and it's the console. Put a 1 in the console and suddenly you've got a stolen glock!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how do i go into console
Download the editor from here if you haven't....
Make a backup of your save that you want to edit. Just making a zip file will do.
You can leave the game running while you do this.
Run the RpgMakerSaveEditor and it'll want to open a file. Navigate to your taboo request folder and to your save. Open your save file.
Click on the items tab. Look at #6. Console. It should say 0. Change that to a 1.
File > Save and exit.
If you're running the game, exit to your Title Menu and then load the save. You should have the gun.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
They are different things :test:
Agree to disagree! Because if i said to you in this thread if you were asking for something and i said either check the Opening post or replaced that with Original Post is the same because i am talking about the first post in this thread here and can not be any other because the original post of the thread is the opening post of this thread.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes