Reactions: Eyuder

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Taboo Request v1.0d
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Which guy
how to get a gun
Okj i haven't played this in a while so i can't be exact but this will/should help. There is a warehouse/junkyard as far east as you can go. There's construction workers and the area looks pretty worn down. Go in and at the back there is like a stage with some steps. There's a dude there with the gun. He will tell you a price and then leave cuz you can't afford shit. . Go back to where you work and ask your boss for a loan. He will tell you to fuck off. Then go back to the warehouse and you have to sneak around the guards to get up close to the stage where you will find a gun hidden in a box.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
yeah an extra tip so you don't have look it up and wonder what am i doing wrong

when in the building ,the one with the arms dealer , don't go off to the sides or the security guys will keep kicking you out, instead go straight towards the stairs and talk to the arms guy like the post above says

Well I actually liked this one...course same problem remains that it's just text and pics...

Reactions: U_err0r

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
yeah an extra tip so you don't have look it up and wonder what am i doing wrong

when in the building ,the one with the arms dealer , don't go off to the sides or the security guys will keep kicking you out, instead go straight towards the stairs and talk to the arms guy like the post above says

Well I actually liked this one...course same problem remains that it's just text and pics...
Thanks m8
I couldn't remember if they nailed when you first go or the second time lol. So to recap ..first time in ware house go straight up to the guy in the back ..second time you need to sneak around the guards ..to the right. You'll get nabbed a few times. Just don't get frustrated and it'll happen.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
yeah that's correct I know because I finished it the other day also unless it's random , the gun is located in a crate near the stairs ,it's the last one to the right of the stairs

the guards have a 3 square viewing range , meaning 1 square forward 1 up and 1 down , that does not mean how far they can see only that if you are 2 squares up or 2 down or behind them, they can't see you

Reactions: lucifuge1973

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Taboo Request v1.0d
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
hi mr.66 can you put this game in mega link?

yeewei

Sep 25, 2018
Try download this editor and then find your save game with it, open it and then click advanced edit switches find shower ON switch and select, then go file save & exit. Open game, load your save go to your room change clothes to underwear and then go to shower. Hope it works for you aswell
your link has been deleted , can u post again, emergency

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Was looking forward to trying this game, but I can't even get past the "Now loading..." after selecting New Game (v1.0d). Disappointing....

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes