Togler

Oct 24, 2021
F2P Gacha is the most toxic, predatory invention of the gaming-industry. And these people are trying to create such a disguising thing off the backs of charitable donations from their Patreon. This is the only indie company I've seen trying to do this and its just so damn disgusting and frankly, depressing, its making me sick thinking about it.
Excuse me, but where did you find a gacha segment in this game? Or microtransactions?
Am I missing something? You may be right, but for now I just don't see it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Excuse me, but where did you find a gacha segment in this game? Or microtransactions?
Am I missing something? You may be right, but for now I just don't see it.
It's in development and planned for release this year;

And they're asking YOU for donations to pay for development, even though they will be asking for A LOT more after you start playing :HideThePain: I've asked the dev here earlier how monetization is gonna work, and just as predicted, they refuse to respond.

There is no doubt this is gonna be a scummy, microtransaction infested, cashgrab gacha game. Just like the hundreds of F2P games on Nutaku but with less originality. At least those from Nutaku got the decency to pay for development themselves and not ask the victims of their scheme to pay for it.

Remember to leave a review when it comes out. Devs who reward their supporters so generous and selflessly with a free* game should be known about by all so everyone knows exactly what kind of company this is :poop:

Last edited:

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Figured out the issue here. It seems that after you save, you literally have to exit the game itself and reload. This does a few temporary fixes to the game, but definitely not acceptable for a STEAM release. However, some items respawn for some reason.

It seems like the game itself wants you to do 1 objective every time. Doing 2 or more objectives crash the game or makes the game unwinnable.

Last edited:

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
So i see a skip button now, BUT IT'S JUST REPLAY THE LINE ON THE TEXT BOX, NOT SKIPPING IT.
It's such a waste of time skimming through the dialogues that i have read before the remaster, such a pain

Reactions: kelmor4488

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
This is so weird, I played a version of this game with more content and no bugs a few months ago. This release here is completely bugged, you get stuck in dialogue, quests can't be completed and the quest helper doesn't show any info on some of them.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
W A L K T R O U G H T

C H E A T C O D E S
HARDBLUSH - unlocks all sex scenes

STEPONME - unlocks all erotic cards

DROPSHIPPING - adds 100 gold

DOZINGOFF - skips one day
I assume that "W A L K T R O U G H T" is supposed to be "WALKTHROUGH".
If you are going to post information and a link to something, at least make it so it is actually a valid download instead of whatever that

No access to this page
You can access this page if someone approves your request.

BS is about.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes