3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
what i mean is you not knowing what to do is so far a first
Misunderstanding, I wrote something else:
... I have no clue what you do.
I never heard about someone complaining about "commands do not work". Sorry.
So if you could explain a bit more in detail (e.g. giving an example), I could possibly help. (btw I know what to do...;) )

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
OK I make an example:
Let's say you are at end of November and have 30 gold. You need 31 for the loan.

type:
shift O

player.gal
player.gal=31 (player.gal = 31 is also ok)
player.gal
esc

Now you have 31 gold :)

shift O
player.gal=31
esc

will also do. Hope this helps.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just released version 0.78 Beta. We are very pleased to everyone who sent us bug reports about alpha. Or just shared their impressions about version 0.77. In any case, we were greatly helped by such feedback. So, I hope version 0.78 is much more playable than alpha.

The main differences from alpha:

- All new scenes are animated now.

- English translation was proofread. Although the work is still ongoing, the English version now looks much better.

- Added a previously disabled option for a female character in the storageroom with Ginny.

- Now Ginny will come to you herself, if you don’t hurry to take quest 2.

- Fixed many bugs, including those from previous versions.

TODO before public version:

- Further improvement of the English translation.

- We want to add two small random events.

- Bugfixes.

We are hope to release the public version next weekend. Meanwhile, beta is already available to our patrons.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I know that you waited a long time, but we released another public version. We did not continue the main storyline, so the game still ends on December 20th. You will need to use early save to see the new content, or start a new game. Saves from previous versions must be compatible.

What's new?

Compared with the previous public version:
- 16k words in eight new quests. One of these quests is for female character only. Three for a male character only.
- Eight new sex scenes featuring Ginny, Hermione, Astoria, Nymphadora, Harry.
- Now you can work at Hogsmeade on weekends.
- Quest 32 has been heavily redesigned and expanded.

After version 0.77 alpha:
- Added animation, English text is fully read.

After version 0.78 beta:
- Bugs fixed
- Added two small random events with pictures.

You can download it at our Patreon page:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
I know that you waited a long time, but we released another public version. We did not continue the main storyline, so the game still ends on December 20th. You will need to use early save to see the new content, or start a new game. Saves from previous versions must be compatible.

View attachment 339046

What's new?

Compared with the previous public version:
- 16k words in eight new quests. One of these quests is for female character only. Three for a male character only.
- Eight new sex scenes featuring Ginny, Hermione, Astoria, Nymphadora, Harry.
- Now you can work at Hogsmeade on weekends.
- Quest 32 has been heavily redesigned and expanded.

After version 0.77 alpha:
- Added animation, English text is fully read.

After version 0.78 beta:
- Bugs fixed
- Added two small random events with pictures.

You can download it at our Patreon page:
so, if i play till 20 dec can i still play or the game forced you to restart? because maybe i cannot complete everything until dec20, btw, mega link its down

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, been playing for a bit, Ginny just said that she's not interested in my MC anymore and that she used me for practice for the one she really loves is that meant to happen or have a done something wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Ceesko

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hey, been playing for a bit, Ginny just said that she's not interested in my MC anymore and that she used me for practice for the one she really loves is that meant to happen or have a done something wrong?
That's meant to happen, when Harry is faster than you. Next time, concentrate on Ginny from the beginning.

Edit: Be friend (10) with her, then she will invite you for a date (walk). Meet her again and again, until she is best friend (25) and interested /lover. When you are at max (50) with her, she will not leave you anymore (but will still dream about Harry, "her other half").

Last edited:
Reactions: AxelMasters

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
Hmm, it would could use something like a Gallery. There are too few repeatable scenes, and for the see of reviewing the rest, we have to make a lot of saving.

Reactions: Rolo and York24

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Is the time limit generous in this? Not a fan of time limits in games...I loved Mafia 2 but the DLCs had time limits and that ruined the fun...

Reactions: RealAhab

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Wands and Witches [v0.79]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original download size is 850.36MB

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(224.44MB): - - -

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is the time limit generous in this? Not a fan of time limits in games...I loved Mafia 2 but the DLCs had time limits and that ruined the fun...
I'd say that it's reasonably generous. There's a certain logic in the game ending on 20th December, as that's about when a British university or school would normally "break up" for the Christmas holidays.

Reactions: Akoonx and Rolo

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
The new version does not install (an error pops up) in both versions for Android for devices with an ARM processor. Device with android 4.4.2.The new version does not install (an error pops up) in both versions for Android for devices with an ARM processor. Device with android 4.4.2.

Reactions: WolandFaust
Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 199699
Overview:
When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
Thread Updated: 2019-07-06
Release date: 2019-07-06
Developer/Publisher: Great Chicken Studio - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.79 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Game Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Android Old ARM: - -
Android New ARM: - -
Android x86-64: - -
Other:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Extras: -
Thanks @Manfegor for the walkthrough.

View attachment 31828 View attachment 31829 View attachment 31830
Would you be able to add quest for potion which enlarges male genitalia, I really dont like the small genitalia, at least for my character. Also any chance in being able to change eye color to amber or yellow-red? Besides that, great job, cant wait till game is finished. :D

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Would you be able to add quest for potion which enlarges male genitalia, I really dont like the small genitalia, at least for my character.
There is a potion for that....
Is the time limit generous in this? ...
Yes...

Edit: Devs say the game is not meant to get all Quests in one playthrough.
Let's say first playthrough is for learning the game, after that, one can get most of the available quests.

Another Edit: You also can do the first playthrough on level "easy", but thats without much challenge I guess...

Last edited:
Reactions: Akoonx
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes