3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
If you want gay content pick "well, that's their business" on the train with Ginny...You can also use this walkthrough
That's... super outdated walkthrough. On previous page there is linked walkthrough for 0.87 which, while also outdated, has more stuff in it.

Reactions: JodieB-Blake

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Stats may affect what you can do during quests. And some quests have prerequisites to be triggered. Nothing is truly missable though other than being gender locked.
What can be a problem is events triggering randomly, so if you are unlucky a month can go by and the event you need to start a quest won't have triggered.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Stats may affect what you can do during quests. And some quests have prerequisites to be triggered. Nothing is truly missable though other than being gender locked.
What can be a problem is events triggering randomly, so if you are unlucky a month can go by and the event you need to start a quest won't have triggered.
I believe some are also locked to whatever house the MC winds up in.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually kind of liked this one, but got tired of all the pop ups saying something like "There should be something here".

I understand it I guess, I mean they want to make money so they hide all the images that might make it cool and entertaining to beguile you into donating to there cause.

But it just got old to me, and disturbing. May try it again when I get truly bored, but I just sort of got burn out by that. for now.

EDIT >>> Rub that out, I got this confused with "Hermione and the Magic of Love" which does that and it just got really old. This one is a slow slow burn, but is still fun for me.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I want to say that I love this game and I beaten by myself on the first try but just doing Luna's route first. So When I found out you can use save editor I used it to help me do something routes faster especially Hermonies and The other girl. So therefore I see other people are having problems with this game in terms of routes or trying it again. I just ended up making two edited save files of the male character and Female character before they went to hogwart. Also I did took the screenshots at hogwarts to show the stats before I picked a house. So you all can determine what to next with the save files.
However, I recommend playing the game by yourself first so you learn how it works before using those. But I know many people are going to use it anyway. It was just a word of advice.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-1-LT1.save Screenshot (793).png View attachment 1-1-LT1.save Screenshot (793).png Save File 1 Male Character in Hogsmeet where you can choose his family history Pureblood, Half-Blood or Muggleborn, But please talk to Draco and Hermorine for to choose your family history. You can also buy all the stuff you need. Side Note: Choices you make will determine your house especially buying things as well.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save View attachment 1-4-LT1.save Screenshot (792).png View attachment 1-4-LT1.save Save file 4: Female Character in Hogsmeet where you can choose her family history Pureblood, Half-Blood or Muggleborn, But please talk to Draco and Hermorine for to choose your family history. You can also buy all the stuff you need. Side Note: Choices you make will determine your house especially buying things as well.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
A Slytherine who reads muggle comics?

My next character is so going to be called Norma Osborn now. Or maybe Harriette Osborn.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I am glad that they removed the restrictions on playing time, i hate games with time limit, i used cheats on Super Mario world to have infinite time.

Reactions: Human15651

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any option to switch to male mc with keeping previously finished quests ? (prolly not?)
how to switch affiliations (gryf, etc) ?
need to tweak collins for n19 quest; ck? will try -100. stats changed... yet i didnot trigger the quest. also draco for n20
had to unlock some quests another way: questN (1) - worked . (then unlocked more and kinda broke the game, cannot go to sleep - unfinished buisness)

---
2 genders and too many VNish moves (wordy, quest fails, some routes deviations), that game could have been much bigger straightforward sandbox

---
errors
ginny. sunday. shower. offer sex. /same in the common room... maybe i tweaked smth, dunno
1637079992834.png

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Err... this section of 29/11 devlog killed my mood.
...................................................................................
Also, we have news regarding the Wands and Witches. We are working on the list of finals now. It turned out to be as hard as expected. All I have to say is that there are more than ninety finals planned. Considering their possible combinations, their count will go to the thousands. Nevertheless, this work is also underway. Also, we have already drawn some of the art for the final version.

So while part of the team is working on reworking our old game, the rest will continue to work for the Wands and Witches.

All this does not justify our long silence, but it is really difficult for us to inform you about the work that has not yet been done. We promise to fix ourselves and write devlogs more often.
.......................................................................................

Maybe it's me, but i don't like many finals, i want more ingame content.
The game isn't so funny. Playing 90+ times? Meh. (n)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
more than ninety finals planned. Considering their possible combinations, their
Maybe it's me, but i don't like many finals, i want more ingame content.
The game isn't so funny. Playing 90+ times? Meh. (n)
it is not you.
i always wonder why do devs try to merge vn with sandboxes or use vn approaches(routes,endings) in sandboxes
(all i care is quests n lewd rewards. the less text the better caz i will skip it anyway. routes and ending is just things which will drill my brain as some sort of leftovers i should finish to avoid that negging sensation in my head.)
also needless to say - it is not a vn u can just skip from answer to answer. in sandboxes there is a bulk of clicking needs to be made . in other words the replayability of sandboxes is very low if any and many routes and finals de facto make a game shorter (from a player perspective)

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
What was the name of the harry potter game, where you become headmaster and can fool around with mcconegal early on?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes