3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
...except that person who is complaining about the sausage party that became the Ball
It's a parody after all.

Also you said that Ginny would never cheat on you if she's your girlfriend,
She is not you girlfriend. This is not mentioned anywhere. Yes, she loves to fuck with your character. But it was not hidden that she loved Harry from the very beginning.

Reactions: Jaymate and Rolo
Jun 29, 2018
It's a parody after all.

She is not you girlfriend. This is not mentioned anywhere. Yes, she loves to fuck with your character. But it was not hidden that she loved Harry from the very beginning.
So, while it's not hidden that she has a crush on Harry, Hermione also wants to impress Harry and Ron, yet she is fully romancable and has no cheating if done right according to you, so I don't see how we are expected to know Ginny's route will be any different. I genuinely don't know how a player would be expected to know that her route doesn't lead to an actual relationship with the evidence the game gives.

Also, whenever my character saw them together in the park she felt genuinely betrayed and jelaous. She was genuinely upset. Those are the textbook emotions for NTR. I'm not saying that this is an NTR focused game, but I genuinely don't see how this game shouldn't have the tag.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I am guessing a lot of the people complaining are playing a Female MC and trying to keep relationships with the female characters. Because I can see it as a disappointment that as a female MC every girl you were working on is forced to take a male character to the Christmas Ball while you are 100% dateless. The part about having to investigate the castle and search every room and see all the females you invested time in having sex with guys could be a put-off. I could see that as being NTR to the other posters MC.

If you are saying that if you MAX a girl and have her to the point where you are LOVERS these scenes would not apply - then not sure what to say. In a normal play through though you are really hard-pressed to get more than 1 girl to MAX and LOVERS status before the ball. At least I am. For my female MC run through I think I ended up on the bathroom with Jenny and having bathroom sex talking about how cruel the world is and biased it is against same-sex relationships or something along those lines. But that was after the ball was basically over and you were forced to do the walk of shame and see all the other girls having sex.

From the male playthrough, Astoria is a major NTR. Because after investing all the time into her you find out she is already engaged (to Malfoy) and if you do not get her to MAX/LOVERS status she ends up being forced/raped by him at the ball. At least that is the gist of the idea I am getting from my female MC playthrough and now following up with her in my male MC playthrough. I still do not know if getting her to MAX and LOVERS status stops the rape scene from triggering. I also don't know if the rape triggers as a Male MC - and you stop it - if that still means she is forced to marry Malfoy against her wishes even if the two of you are lovers. Still have to test it. So far I barely got her to LOVERS status by Dec 1st as her quest line and requirements are that long and difficult. (It also means that if you 100% focus on Astoria as a Male MC it is basically impossible to have a backup female to LOVERS status before the ball. At least for me.) It is just frustrating that Astoria is the only (hetero) character in the entire game that does not seem to break from Potter lore and no matter what - she will still marry Malfoy. Of course the game is not finished so maybe she has a change of heart after the ball?

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Because after investing all the time into her you find out she is already engaged (to Malfoy) and if you do not get her to MAX/LOVERS status she ends up being forced/raped by him at the ball.
1) To avoid this scene you not need max relatioship, only lover status.
2) You can interrupt them in any case.

Reactions: Hakkira

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I am guessing a lot of the people complaining are playing a Female MC and trying to keep relationships with the female characters.
I'm using a Fem MC and I'm complaining about the fact that all the sex scenes with the girls are using the "male wand" or a strap on.
If everything is to be the same as straight sex, then cut the female MC at once. Makes two men. The only time you have sex with Gynny is using the fake penis. The first time I have sex with Luna is with a fake penis. The only really lesbian scene is tribadism with Hermione.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Wrong. You forgot tribadism with Lavender. And many cuni scenes too.
Oh... the cuni scenes... of course. We had that little hand on Ginny vag too. Is all lesbian content at all? Everything rest resumed in strait sex with a real or a fake penis? Right?
And in the Ball, no tribadism? Nothing more creative... Just penises?

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Is there other way to be friend with Astoria? aside quest 6 "picture II", it need courage
For Astoria quest line you need to get DADA 20+ before she will start the romance stage and you have to have gotten her the book in the library. And of course you have to be Male. After that she will invite you to the Forbidden Forest for an adventure and you have to save her from the arachnomanchula and become her real-life 'hero'. She is also the only hetero character in the game. (If you are male and become female through the Zabini curse quest she says you betrayed her and will never speak to you again and she automatically gives -40 relation and drops you from MAX/LOVERS to Friend.) Also you need to save about 20 galleons (not at once, but as you meet her each time I think the room is 3-5 galleons) to pay for the room in Hogs Head Inn so you can meet, lube and butt plug, etc... since her only scenes are anal. You may not need to buy the lube and butt plug (since the librarian said something about giving you basic supplies when you train with her) but I already bought it by that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Human1993

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
is there any way to increase stats? My intelligence is at 10 so there's no way i can pass Hermione's date quest.
there are a few quests that can raise a specific statistic however most quests are achievable without the stat requirement, as the stat requirement is generally for a easier time completing the quest. You should be able to complete her quests with high enough skill levels, and enough money as well as the right dialogue choices which if you don't know about you can find in the walkthrough. Only quest that needs a specific statistic is courage I think

Reactions: GCStudio

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
My intelligence is at 10 so there's no way i can pass Hermione's date quest.
You don't really need 10 intelligence forthis quest. There are several conditions, and you may skip one of them. Just like you don't really need to have high Looks when dating Ginny.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes