3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have hope for this game but am a bit disappointed that I have to wait for more ;)
Just kidding in my opinion ... so far this is the best game that I have found with the setting and I am actually curious what Hogsmeade will be like in the background picture

Edit: Yes I am a big nerd and will party Dec 15th lol I might even dress up and break out my Dark Side outfit

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.21 - what's next?

Well, we released a public version. What next, you ask?

First, we will improve the sandbox. Now it shows only the basic functions. It is necessary to complete the points system. Also we will add a few additional ways to take the time so that the game does not turn into a monotonous grind. And, of course, "money and where to spend it."

As for events, of course we will add new ones. We want to add at least one event to each of the NPCs. Some quests will be continued, for example, Ginny's one. Perhaps you can do something more than just kissing. Also we will start new quests. I hope there will be more of it than in this update.

In addition, we plan to add many mini-events that will diversify the game. Also, it is possible that we will add two more students from other Houses. But this is not certain. As always, our patrons are the first to learn about it. )))
We were told that the gameplay for the Slytherin student is a bit boring, because most of the npcs are in Gryffindor. We will try to do something about it. In addition, we will try to diversify the dialogues in the sandbox.

As for lewdness, certainly its level will increase. However, do not wait for everything at once. We already wrote that we will not hurry up with this.

And finally, about the timing. We will try to release the next version in the middle of January.
Follow the news at our or !

Reactions: smith66 and n0b0dy

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
changed Ver 21a

This is a patch version. No new content, just hot-fixes.

- Fixed "big owl bug".
- Fixed quest log bug.
- Console is enabled by default.

Reactions: Cirelc

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So is the quest log bug that @Burt mentioned the one that is labeled Date and under it mentions maybe she i sup for more than kissing? but kissing line is marked out but date isn't? Am asking ask of current can't take Ginny on a date lol

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So is the quest log bug that @Burt mentioned the one that is labeled Date and under it mentions maybe she i sup for more than kissing? but kissing line is marked out but date isn't? Am asking ask of current can't take Ginny on a date lol
No, the fixed bug is related to Astoria quest.
You can touch Ginny's tits at her "date" quest, not only kiss her. But that's all for current version.

Reactions: Burt

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Could some kind person tell me which folder I need to put the patch in. I'm old and not good with computers. I know it's probably the main folder, but want to be sure in case I'm wrong.

Ty

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys how to start other quests?
My character is female Slytherin, i've got only Harry potion & Ginny's date quest so far...
I've got patched version now.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Could some kind person tell me which folder I need to put the patch in. I'm old and not good with computers. I know it's probably the main folder, but want to be sure in case I'm wrong.

Ty
If I am not mistaken it should go into the 'game' folder inside the main folder

Reactions: Shiva0067

Thanador

May 2, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of their console notepad with console enabled and tell me what buttons to open it ive followed the "patch and that its already enabled" still doesnt work with the "`" key and i have looked to edit it myself but everything i try doesnt seem to work.

THanks in advance guys

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of their console notepad with console enabled and tell me what buttons to open it ive followed the "patch and that its already enabled" still doesnt work with the "`" key and i have looked to edit it myself but everything i try doesnt seem to work.

THanks in advance guys
Should try Shift + O

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes