5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
a bit late but maybe someone still has use for it (you will find a lot of walkthroughs for japanese vn´s here) also somtiome the source of the walkthrough ( ) can be helpfull with machine translation.
Just found this game. I will give it a try. So thanks for the walkthrough.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
It seems there is a new decensor patch released for this VN. I don't know if this is much different to the original posted here, but it was enough for a new entry in the VNDB.

Link:

As said - I don't know if this is a patch that gets rid of mosaics, but it sound like it.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
This appears to now have a steam page as well, though given steam it looks like it might not be the full NSFW version.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
It seems there is a new decensor patch released for this VN. I don't know if this is much different to the original posted here

Link:

As said - I don't know if this is a patch that gets rid of mosaics
It's an 18+ patch so, yes, it should remove mosaics and make everything uncensored. You need an account to download it from there.

Someone needs to upload that patch onto here or somewhere to make it easier to download. I know the version on here doesn't need it (if you look at the screenshots) but it can be for the people who buy the game on Steam and know of this site.

This appears to now have a steam page as well, though given steam it looks like it might not be the full NSFW version.

Yeah, it's definitely the censored version. I wish they would have written that in the "about game" section. Public/Everyone version.

Usually, if a game is uncensored, you'll see some screenshots that show it (nudity etc) on the steam store page. Even the title of the game isn't the same.

Wanting Wings: Her and Her Romance!

Steam Version:

Wanting Wings....just without the "her and her" action.

$35 (+tax) for a censored game where you need to go off Steam to look for a downloadable patch... if you're lucky to get it.

Also, look at the release dates. The game released on Steam on December 14th, 2023, and the patch got released on the 15th of Dec 2023.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote