5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
30-50 hours long. Why do i get the feeling this is going to be a roller coaster of emotions... :unsure: :oops:
Since this game has multiple endings, would I need a walkthrough for the game?
From all I read various areas and little I seen doubtful.

The group’s relationships only have some drama, more so after you unlock their progression (hate this but plenty of VNs love to have this aka beat all routes then get to see each route's finish/extra continue bit), but it’s never anything huge.

There aren’t even alternative bad endings (where you typically find more dramatic VNs having).

There also seems to be no hard and or real choices (outside starting routes).

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
hmm, so, I feel like there is something missing here? it says that this is a collection, but to me it seems that this is only "Wanting Wings, 'til Xmas". While there seems to also be a "Wanting Wings: her and her (two month) romance!" and if I understand the Mangagamer site correctly also a game called "faraway Feathers" which I guess is a tie in to all of these games.

But having played one route, and checked the Gallery, it seems pretty obvious that this is only a 3rd separate spin off or continuation of the other 2 games?

like I said, its kind of unclear to me, because the main menu kind of suggests it has 2 separate buttons..does the second game only unlock after completing all the routes in the first game maybe?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
like I said, its kind of unclear to me, because the main menu kind of suggests it has 2 separate buttons..does the second game only unlock after completing all the routes in the first game maybe?
Second game unlocks after finishing all routes of the first.

It's takes place after the events in the lead up to Valentines day for all the new couples.

Reactions: Deimoswastaken
Sep 4, 2017
Second game unlocks after finishing all routes of the first.

It's takes place after the events in the lead up to Valentines day for all the new couples.
Well that explains it then, im amazed that they packed everything in 800 mb then, seeing its fully voiced. that was also one of the reasons why I doubted that it was all there.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: SlimeDroid

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Wait a sex! I have some of the images from this game saved on my computer! To discover the source at last! It's like finding the Holy Grail!

Reactions: AlisterRein

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Why is this tagged as a collection?
Because it are two titles in one package. Kimihane Couples ~Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Nikagetsu Chotto~, and Kimihane: Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Ikkagetsu. When you played the first, you get a menu entry to the second.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Because it are two titles in one package. Kimihane Couples ~Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Nikagetsu Chotto~, and Kimihane: Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Ikkagetsu. When you played the first, you get a menu entry to the second.
Oh! Ok. Thanks for that clarification. I noticed that on the title screen but I didn't realize they were two games in one package, I thought it was a DLC.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
As sweet as it appears, it's way too short and it's like as if Minami-ke only had the very first episode...

FutasForLife

Aug 24, 2017
Oh ok reading this makes so much more sense. I was like bought this game for 35 bucks and I beat 1 route in Like an hour there no way this is right. Not a fan of the unlocking after a full completion thing but the story is a very fun read hoping we get to involve the landlord at some point.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Wanting Wings: Her and Her Romance! [Final] APK -

Reactions: Demonooki

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
where can i find a walkthrough for this?
a bit late but maybe someone still has use for it (you will find a lot of walkthroughs for japanese vn´s here) also somtiome the source of the walkthrough ( ) can be helpfull with machine translation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote