Jan 30, 2021
Help, i get a failed to load error right after the elf village arrive cutscene. The one after you defeat the 2 puppet boss and fell from the bridge, supposedly a cutscene where you are discovered and found by the elves. Then i got a black screen and a failed to load error

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Can you meet your party members again after their story is done like the elf boy or the old? If so where do I need to go?

SinitarOL

Jan 26, 2019
Is there fix for this one? It occurs after i beat final boss once, was looking through tread, but didn't find particular solution for this one, many thanks in advance
PS: used someone's save and it gives the same error

Last edited:

PiePierPie

Mar 16, 2020
Is there fix for this one? It occurs after i beat final boss once, was looking through tread, but didn't find particular solution for this one, many thanks in advance
PS: used someone's save and it gives the same error
Same got this error as well.

Aug 14, 2021
Not sure if a fix has been posted so I'll ask if anyone knows what to do with this or which post to get it.
Let me guess you used someone's save on page 64 of this thread, yeah I have the same problem as you. try save number 2 some scenes will work, but some scenes (and when you try to look at the character stat) will receive a "failure to load: キルスティン&アリア.png"

I have a good guess that save file version is closer to 1.08, like it could be 1.05 or the infamous 1.02 and right now all we can do is wait for the final translation.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just so you new people know I've been working on a non-MTL translation for a month now. Getting close to finishing and unless something serious happens, it will be done this month. I'm gonna post another translation patch with all of Harapania, the biggest city, translated today. Also, will post a link to my newly created discord where I'll be posting updates hourly.
I'm working on 1.02 version of the game, by the way, the one which has no cut-content. But I'll transfer my translation to 1.08 (or whatever version will be the latest at the time) as soon as I complete it.

It's 難易度 difficulty level. CV is character voice.
Any links to your discord server page Daedroth?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
i can clearly see ntr in photos? the kid fucks her he is mc and other 3 dudes gangbang her?
Not really NTR. NTR is more towards lines of married or dating and cheating that follows. She just meets the kid and continues on in her journey.

(Unless in untranslated works they officially became lovers or something.)

Jul 4, 2018
Not really NTR. NTR is more towards lines of married or dating and cheating that follows. She just meets the kid and continues on in her journey.

(Unless in untranslated works they officially became lovers or something.)
It would be either voyuerism or cuckolding/netorase

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes