Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
Is there fix for this one? It occurs after i beat final boss once, was looking through tread, but didn't find particular solution for this one, many thanks in advance
PS: used someone's save and it gives the same error
can someone solve this bug cuz i can not finish the game even if i download a save file

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Unfortunately, anytime I try to download something from Anonfile it just comes out as a disk file that I can't do anything with. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong somehow, or that's just how the site work.
huh, get an adblocker. Anonfiles to me is the most adfree spam free experience.

manual fixes mentioned on the same post. fix your own copy.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
can someone solve this bug cuz i can not finish the game even if i download a save file
>there's a 15kb file with the name "キルスティン&アリア.rpgmvp" that should be in your www\img\characters folder, if it goes by some other name (probably misencoded and in Chinese, probably 僉儖僗僥傿儞&傾儕傾.rpgmvp) rename it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7916705
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7906547
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7907461

Last edited:

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Are there any scenes with the Lizard and the Aristocrat? They just keep attacking each other without any interaction towards the MC.
Set the difficulty the standard instead of easy so that the Lizard can knock out the MC many times, or else the Aristocrat will defeat the Lizard very quickly. If you let the Lizard knock her out and do things with her five times, a scene will be triggered when exiting the dungeon after finishing the sidequest.

The coom unites us all lmao
Everyone turns into coom at the end of time, turning the world into a sea of coom

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Ceroxu

Oct 7, 2021
>there's a 15kb file with the name "キルスティン&アリア.rpgmvp" that should be in your www\img\characters folder, if it goes by some other name (probably misencoded and in Chinese, probably 僉儖僗僥傿儞&傾儕傾.rpgmvp) rename it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7916705
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7906547
https://f95zone.to/threads/war-demon-kirstin-demo-captain-sikorsky.99935/post-7907461
thank you man it works now

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Another tl patch for version 1.02:

(pre-patched)

Demi-human settlement (I know they're just elves, but the dev calls them 亜人 to emphasize their difference and the fact they were persecuted by humans) and Merewah Canyon/Caves dungeons are half-translated. My plan is to finish these two areas and the leftover Harapania and North Road (hobo camp) maps this week, so that I can start working on Truss, the last untranslated settlement, on Monday.

I finally found the time to set up my discord, so here it is:

Everyone is welcome. I'll be posting separate translated maps/images there if you want to grab them hot off the shelves.
But if you have problems with that shitty 1.08 MTL, just search the thread. Don't have the time to troubleshoot it, and pr0state did an exceptional job at that already, too.

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
Btw is me or the three of this (aka lists) doesnt appear nothing when i press it to see how is it or see some missions?
This has already been noticed, along with the main characters "lewd" abilities not working at all. Still being looked into by people working hard to fix all these issues, be patient.

Reactions: HomeBirdBoy1979

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

Demi-human settlement (I know they're just elves, but the dev calls them 亜人 to emphasize their difference and the fact they were persecuted by humans) and Merewah Canyon/Caves dungeons are half-translated. My plan is to finish these two areas and the leftover Harapania and North Road (hobo camp) maps this week, so that I can start working on Truss, the last untranslated settlement, on Monday.

Everyone is welcome. I'll be posting separate translated maps/images there if you want to grab them hot off the shelves.
But if you have problems with that shitty 1.08 MTL, just search the thread. Don't have the time to troubleshoot it, and pr0state did an exceptional job at that already, too.
Doing incredible work sir, for shits and giggles threw this on a backup copy of the game, and it fixed all the quest books, main characters lewd options and several other options that didnt work previously. Time for a new playthrough to "fully" experience everything!

Edit: had some minor issues with the game not reading audio files, but I easily fixed those with other copies or removed the bold text.

Edit 2: good ole fog 3.png file issues arised again, thank you pr0state for uploading the files themselves back on page 65, or I'd be hunting that damn file down for hours lol

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Splaxl

Aug 21, 2020
Set the difficulty the standard instead of easy so that the Lizard can knock out the MC many times, or else the Aristocrat will defeat the Lizard very quickly. If you let the Lizard knock her out and do things with her five times, a scene will be triggered when exiting the dungeon after finishing the sidequest.

Everyone turns into coom at the end of time, turning the world into a sea of coom
Tried it, the problem is that the Lizards do not knock out the MC no matter how long the fight is going on. They only use a cutting attack and a burning attack. Thats with all current patches applied. Anyone any idea for that?

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
MEGA
MEGA (pre-patched)

Dae, do you have full save with ur patch? i had one but after install the patch it give me error

• Sad
Reactions: Daedroth

PraisePineapples88

May 28, 2020

Do I need to be wearing a specific outfit or something? I've fought so many of these and had them reduce my HP from full to 0
just passing on my turns until the aristocrat defeats the lizard.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
God help this thread

casual dirty fixes for casual people compressed.rar View attachment 1753888
this aims to fix the more common issues people keep bringing. There is nothing new, just common fixes in one pack.
All i could fit as an attachment atleast.

Overwrite ahead. Drop 'em files into your game folder. Bombard your "www" with it. Make backups or don't.
View attachment 1753896
fair warning: it might make your game worse xD
"fair warning: it might make your game worse xD"
Hell yea it did!:HideThePain: 1650008732474.png

Losarus

Sep 5, 2018
i can say for certain, that up until today this is pesky buggy game i want to play...well patience is required :)

And thx to the community for trying and to make it playable.

Another bug:

the fight on the roof of the train against the tentacle monster whent it gets interesting^^

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Are there still major issues with the game? I created a fix for the last mtl Captain Sikorsky game and I would be happy to do the same here. So if anyone's still experiencing issues even with the previous fan fixes let me know and ill look into it.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes