PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I like that a good amount of the sexual encounters are with friendly characters. Very enjoyable game.

May 5, 2022
We need more games like this where risk of pregnancy with anything and everything is a mechanic in some form.
If you are looking for similar games that have this type of pregnancy mechanic, then there are some games that i can recommend:
-Anera the demon tower: basically all humans will impregnante the heroine if she does not take contraceptive pills.
-Ideology on friction: only drifter route has pregnancy mechanic.
-Meritocracy of Oni blade: I guess there is pregnancy mechanic only on 2 routes, the one where the heroine becomes a villain and the other where she lost her main powers. I don't remember so much about this game.
-Silent pill: only tentacle pregnancy.
-Metal flame: only egg pregnancy
-LonaRPG: The heroine has some phases, one of them it is the dangerous phase, where the heroine is most likely to get pregnant by any npc that cums inside her, she can get pregnant by humans, beasts, orcs and others. This game has graphic violance. Even the pregnancy here is pretty dark, since the heroine can suffer a miscariage, which shows a disgusting and bloody scene.
-Bound by love: male protagonist here. Basically you play as a stalker who wants to kidnappe and impregnante a girl. It contains rape.
-Hazumi and pregnantion: this game is focused on pregnancy and birth. The protagonist can get impregnanted as much you want.

WinnerWinn

Nov 5, 2022
Excuse me guy, I'm stuck in arena, when I defeat two opponent then arena receptionist advise to get a mandragora, then I buy some and rest to next day but arena receptionist always say same word, I want to go to next round and pass this situation, pls help me.

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Excuse me guy, I'm stuck in arena, when I defeat two opponent then arena receptionist advise to get a mandragora, then I buy some and rest to next day but arena receptionist always say same word, I want to go to next round, pls help me.
You need to talk with the foreign fighter, your partner.

lkjoiu12

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry bro i don't remember well, but the last time i played i did quest for the chef then after defeat 2 round at the arena i just go in the restaurant

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
hey when i go to the gallery some of the seanse crash the game and it says type error cannot read property leangth of undefind need help

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes