Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
another question : how do u get pregg by foreign figther dude ?
in heat battle he always do blowjob and anal
im still in the arena arc tryin to figure out how to trigger his vaginal cg to get the pregg lol
I got it through the 4p scene, the combat one with lewd skill and status. I started battle already preg, went through the round with zen first, then gave birth in battle, then forced ov and started second round which have fighter as first and voila, now preg with fighter guy !

I saw your other message a bit above, about recommendation, I have the same taste so I would love to have your recommendations too !

Sep 7, 2021
can i change her outfit somehow or not ? im at the start of the game got some beast breastplate so im wondering if she can change what shes wearing ?

Sep 7, 2021
1668777306903.png
can someone help me with this error ? i really want to play the game but i cant with this everytime i want to do any event in battle it lags goes black screen and show this

edit: i downloaded 1.02 from MEGA now hopefully it will work

edit 2 : nope i got the same error later with the slime idk why or what causes this always the events in battle do this someone help ?

edit 3 : welp i dunno what to say that it just sometimes happens sometimes not idk what to do anymore

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes