Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I wasn't joking, as you can see that according some of , they still have plans on bringing more contents to War Demon Kirsten. While I also feel that the game itself already complete with the current contents it has now, new additions would still be great.

View attachment 2293920

The game would be complete if the party members (Old man and macho guy) had their more scenes. And need more disgusting old men scenes (My opinion).
I hope his next game will be of same category. He made sex dangerous through not only Preggo, but also STD. That's some creativity.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Anyone know to how get the scene with the medicine old man without going to the flashback room or is that the only way ?
You can get it by fighting monsters that can inflict horny status. If you're worried about him leaving the party, no need to fear, he comes back later. And during the post game, he gains a skill that basically puts the entire party into horny status

Jun 18, 2020
You can get it by fighting monsters that can inflict horny status. If you're worried about him leaving the party, no need to fear, he comes back later. And during the post game, he gains a skill that basically puts the entire party into horny status
does the scene automatically start after she gets horny from a monster when u defeat one ?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
does the scene automatically start after she gets horny from a monster when u defeat one ?
When both Kirstin and the old man are horny, the old man will be able to use a skill to trigger the event. Use the skill multiple times (It's one with a heart). There's 2 kinds of CG for each Male party members

Edit: The monster shouldn't be defeated

Sep 20, 2021
Anybody got an endgame save of the game? My save got corrupted because my laptop switched off the second I saved. I had defeated the fire dragon , the monkey with guns and other endgame bosses and was still a virgin. I would really appreciate some help.

Reactions: rpk_74
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes