Sep 20, 2021
How tf were you able to finish this much shit in under 5 hrs . It took me 5+ hrs just to beat the entire game and a few endgame bosses and you are so fucking ahead of me. I didnt even know the other 3 girls existed and could join your party.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Nov 11, 2022
Any guide for the game?

Also any way to get a scene in the cave with the aphrodisiac bats when the boy joins you? Game says something might happen but nothing happened to me.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Any guide for the game?

Also any way to get a scene in the cave with the aphrodisiac bats when the boy joins you? Game says something might happen but nothing happened to me.
You (actually just the boy) need to get horny status from the bats, then the boy should have a skill to engage in seggs.

hairez123

Nov 2, 2022
please tell me how to get a fuck scene with an elf guy, i already have his handjob scene but i can't find it even though it's horny

Dragon_22878

Mar 18, 2022
please tell me how to get a fuck scene with an elf guy, i already have his handjob scene but i can't find it even though it's horny
When you start fighting with bats, they use an aphrodisiac, a heart appears above the Persian icon and the face changes to a reddened one, after you use the guy's skill, after the process, you need to repeat what was said earlier again, then there will be 2 scenes

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes