Ilikecurves

May 3, 2021
Anyone know how to progress through the miseria ruins 6? I keep going in circles, and finding yhe same places I've been before, because it's so dark.

Shadowray444

Jun 7, 2020
I'm playing this on joiplay and there seems to be a glitch, every time you finish fighting like a main boss(the ones where the screen flashes warning) the screen often crashes after I win and I can't play and I haven't really found a way to fix it. Is anyone else having this problem?

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
how do you get the female party members!? every one plz!
They're only available after you beat the final boss;

- Rei: in the area in front of the final dungeon. Defeat the Ice Dragon and she'll join you.
- Jinyu: in the first area of Miseria, try to find a path that goes to a new area to the north. Defeat the Thunder Dragon and she'll join you.
- Aria: in the last area of Miseria, you're gonna face her. Win the battle and she'll join you.

Jjjjjjjjksjwk

Nov 16, 2022
Hi guys, do you think they will add slavery? For example: Orc raped Christine, she passes out Orc brought her to the lair where there are many orcs, and so I will rape her many Orcs

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys, do you think they will add slavery? For example: Orc raped Christine, she passes out Orc brought her to the lair where there are many orcs, and so I will rape her many Orcs
the dev says that they want to add more contents to this game, but at this point nobody knows what they will add or if they are still working on new contents at all considering that they have been silent for many months.
Here is their latest post

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes