BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Can some one tell me how to get the second stage lewd skill or something or how to get the 4p scene

Edit: figured it out just gotta get them in heat twice for one and for th 4p one just gotta have everyone clinging(?) On you then use the lewd skill of the one you want to fuck I got no clue how else to say that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoapLegend_478

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So the primodial dragon is the last of the content? Is it possible to go into the imperial capital?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
1691217970005.png
I want Kristin to lose her virginity to a homeless man (the man in the tent) do i have to lose my virginity and have vagnial sex with 50 npcs or can i blowjob, anal, etc and save my virginity and have it still count?

DAIJOBU MAN

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 2828378
I want Kristin to lose her virginity to a homeless man (the man in the tent) do i have to lose my virginity and have vagnial sex with 50 npcs or can i blowjob, anal, etc and save my virginity and have it still count?
just use the naked armor from the snow town and have sex with the wandering vagrants, rinse and repeat that and you will reach 50 in no time.

Sa1tAsFux´

Feb 9, 2022
Ok put anything about game beside ,The creator of this game doesn't update anything since January I'm starting to wonder something happen to him or what,I hope he's doing fine :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Blackrockomega

tiberaz

May 19, 2018
Hello.
1)How to have sex with the shota elf from demihuman town, all i saw with the aphrodisiac bats is that he sucks his titty and she gives him a handjob.
2) Can you revist old places like the first town for the milk quest and the lake with monkey?
3) Can you miss out on some unique scenes if you do not get them once you reach end game?

bnze.go

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone know how to avoid getting collapsed and raped during combat ? I'm trying to do a virgin run but keep getting sleep rape at the Arena

bnze.go

Dec 3, 2018
Nice game, wish they could gave the aristocrat kid a proper route tho. Like more scenes of him training Kristin into his personal pet, that'd be hot ah. Love the whole manipulative rich kid with big penis trope

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
Hello.
1)How to have sex with the shota elf from demihuman town, all i saw with the aphrodisiac bats is that he sucks his titty and she gives him a handjob.
2) Can you revist old places like the first town for the milk quest and the lake with monkey?
3) Can you miss out on some unique scenes if you do not get them once you reach end game?
For your first question, you have to get your elf shota to get in heat the second time during battle. Then the event will trigger.

For the 2nd one, you can. Recommend to progress through the story until you unlock fast travel. I will make traveling much easier.

Thirdly, I don't know. Best to experiment and find out.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes